What ‘NOT’ to do While Preparing For IBPS PO 2019
IBPS PO 2019 is approaching. Are you ready for it? Prepare well but do avoid certain things that can take you away from your preparation. In this article we have discussed the points that you must avoid during your IBPS PO 2019 preparation.
In this article “What not do while preparing for IBPS PO 2019”, we will discuss all the things which will help you increase your marks in upcoming IBPS PO 2019 exam. As you know it’s hard to get motivated during preparation and at the same time there are plenty of distractions around us that can take you away from your preparation. Here are things that you must say ‘No’ to, during IBPS PO 2019 or any other competitive exam preparation.
- Avoid using Social Media platforms too much
- Avoid Politics and Religion based discussions
- Don’t study for too long hours at a stretch
- Don’t eat junk food.
- Avoid stay awake late at night
- Don’t take too much pressure
So, you have got a brief image of what you need to avoid while preparing for IBPS PO 2019. Now we will discuss these points in detail.
Avoid Things do While Preparing for IBPS PO 2019
1. Avoid using Social Media Platforms too much: It does not mean that you should absolutely avoid being on Social Media Platforms during your preparation but you have to manage it cleverly like uninstall useless apps, use only those apps which help you in preparation like you can continue with study material based groups on Telegram, facebook but you must be clever enough to judge what’s good for you and what’s not good for you.
2. Avoid politics and religion based discussions: Don’t indulge yourself into these discussions because at the end of discussion you will get nothing except negative energy or you will affect your personal terms among your friends. So always skip these discussions as they are not going to help you in your preparation.
3. Don’t study for too long hours at a stretch: As you know that even a machine needs rest and so does our mind. Always try to give yourself small breaks and refresh your mind with some other activities like a break of 15 minutes and listen to your favourite songs, you can go out and play some outdoor games for an hour or so.
4. Don’t eat junk food: Junk food is always bad for health especially during preparation as it makes you lethargic or energy-less. So whenever you try to study, it becomes very difficult to concentrate if you have an upset stomach or stomach-ache. One more thing that you should not make yourself habitual of coffee or tea, as we know it’s a great source of instant energy but drinking more than the usual quantity could make you sick because caffeine or nicotine increases your stress hormones. So whenever you are tired use some other alternatives like juice and nuts.
5. Avoid stay awake late at night: Why people work during days and take rest at nights? There must be a reason. A good night’s sleep is just as important as regular exercise and a healthy diet. Research shows that poor sleep has immediate negative effects on your hormones, exercise performance and brain function. It can also cause weight gain and increase disease risk in both adults and children. If you want to optimize your health or lose weight, then getting a good night’s sleep is one of the most important things you can do. Always try to avoid late night study because it increases the risk of disorders like high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression, and obesity.
6. Don’t take pressure: When it comes to preparing for bank exams or any other exam, for that matter, lakhs of candidates apply for a few seats. When you are preparing, lakhs of other students are also doing every of theirs to crack this exam. Taking too much pressure is never going to help you. Instead, you must always strategize your preparation as per your own strengths and weaknesses and give your best shot. Even if you fail, it hardly matters because life is much bigger than success or failure in an exam. So, stop worrying about the result and always focus more on improving rather than clearing an exam.
We hope this article “What not do while preparing for IBPS PO 2019” helps you in its true spirit. Here are some links for free quality content for IBPS PO 2019.
|For free Quizzes with Explanation of all topics||Smartkeeda|
|For free memory based Mock Test of IBPS PO 2019||Testzone|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
Best Online Test Series For IBPS PO 2019 Exam
|Best Books for IBPS PO Exam 2019- Study Material | Free PDF | Online Quizzes||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2019 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|IBPS PO New Exam Pattern 2019 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims 2019 in First Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Previous Year Paper (2014-2018) – Download Free PDF||Click Here|