IBPS Clerk 2021 – 7855 Clerk Vacancies
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification.IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Notification.IBPS Clerk 2021 notification released on 06th October 2021 with 7855 vacancies, and the link to apply online form for IBPS Clerk activated now.As per the official IBPS calendar, IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will be conducted in the month of December 2021 in various shifts at multiple exam centers.
If you’re preparing IBPS Clerk, check out the exam dates, latest syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility (age limit, education), salary, last year cut off marks, previous year papers, & free mock test for IBPS PO exam preparation.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancies – Important Dates
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerk posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2021.According to the official Exam Notification released by IBPS, IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam will be held on the following dates:
|Commencement of IBPS Clerk Online Registration||07th October 2021|
|Last Date for IBPS Clerk Online Application||27th October 2021|
|Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021||November/December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date (Prelims)||December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Date||December 2021/January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021 Date||January/February 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2021||April 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
How to Fill IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application Form
Eligible Candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 exam through the official website of IBPS.The official link to apply online will be activated after the Official IBPS Clerk Notification is being released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). With following steps are very easy for online registration.
- Visit ibps.in
- Fill application with all correct information
- Upload your recent photograph
- Click on the provided link ‘Click here for new registration’
- Your password and registration number will be generated. The same will be mailed your inbox
- Click submit and make the payment (application fee)
- Your application has been submitted
- Save the copy of application form.
Check Here –IBPS Clerk 2021 State Wise Vacancies Details
IBPS Selection Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) involved following stages in the selection procedure of IBPS Clerk 2021 –
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Education Qualification/Age Limit
- Education Qualification – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
• Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021): The candidate must be 20 Years to 28 Years. The final criteria for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 will be released along with the official notification.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Application Fees
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS Clerk 2021: Career Prospects and Salary
- Current Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 19,900-47920/-
- Pay Scale: The IBPS Clerk Pay Scale is Rs.19900-1000/1-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
- Dearness Allowance: This component is 4 percent of the Basic Pay. DA depends on the CPI and is revised after every three months.
- Medical Allowance: For IBPS Clerks, the amount is fixed at INR 2000. Medical allowance is provided once in a year.
- House Rent Allowance: The HRA is dependent on the location of the posting. It is 8.5 per cent of the Basic Pay for Metro Cities, 7.5 per cent of the Basic Pay for cities having a population of more than 5 lakhs, and 6.5 per cent of the Basic Pay for other cities.
IBPS Clerk 2021: Apply Online
Candidates will be accepted only via online mode. The online link for IBPS Clerk 2021 applying online will be active from 07th October 2021.Here is the procedure to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021:-
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers PDF
Attempting IBPS Clerk previous year papers is crucial for understanding the exam level. We have already shared the IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper in previous post. If aspirants want to check their actual level then they should download IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers to know the actual difficulty level.
If you have any doubt and query please comment in the comment box and also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
IBPS Clerk 2021 – Important Links
Let’s Study Together(LST) Recommends “Ixambee” Mock Test
|Free Mock Test For NHB Assistant Manager – Attempt Here|
|Free Mock Test For SEBI Grade A Officer Phase 1– Attempt Here|
|Free Mock Test For ESIC UDC Prelims – Attempt Here|
|Free Mock Test For FSSAI Officer – Attempt Here|