How to Crack SBI PO exam in First Attempt
How to Crack SBI PO 2020 exam in First Attempt. As we all know The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). This year SBI PO Recruitment Notification invites applications to fill 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies. Many of you would have appeared for this SBI PO Exam before, while a few would be going to attempt this exam for the very first time. The online registrations for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 start from 14th November 2020 to 04th December 2020.
The SBI PO Exam candidates, who are willing to apply for this SBI PO 2020 Recruitment, have come to the right place. Through this article, we are sharing the strategy “How to Crack SBI PO exam in First Attempt” and also provide you the best Preparation tips and tricks and easy strategies that will help you to crack the SBI PO Exam 2020.
How to Crack SBI PO Exam 2020
We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for your SBI PO Exam 2020. We are providing some important tips, which will help you prepare better for the SBI PO 2020 Exam. Here we are providing you 10 Important Tips and Tricks to crack SBI PO Exam in the 1st attempt-
Preparation Tips & Tricks to Crack SBI PO Exam 2020
10 Important Preparation Tips & Tricks to Crack SBI PO Exam in First Attempt
1. The Success Mantra: -”Practice makes a man perfect” Make it a habit to daily practice your weak sections and strong ones also. Practice each and every question type. This will enhance your speed also. Also, you become confident while attempting the same set of questions in the exam.
2. Check yourself: –Before starting your preparation first check an honest analysis of yourself. What are your strengths? Where are you good at? What are your areas of improvement? Where do you need more time to practice?
3. Speed and Accuracy: – It is an essential tool for clearing any Bank exam. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking. Most of the aspirants believe that Speed is the most important factor, but in reality, it is not. There are multiple factors that play important roles in the SBI PO exam. Candidates, with average speed, have managed to perform excellently and have produced good results by perfecting their Accuracy.
4. Time Management: – The introduction of the sectional time limit in the prelims exam of SBI PO 2018 surprised many students. During the exam preparation and also during the exam, focus on the amount of time you take for a particular question. Students must remember that never waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident of solving. There are a lot of other questions to solve and score. Also, be careful with your selection of the questions. You are not under any compulsion to solve every question.
5. Online Practice tests: – These are the best way to check your performance. Online Practice Tests will also help you increase your speed, along with smooth and easy movement across sections. While doing Online Practice tests, focus on clearing sectional cut off and gaining high score too and also attempt the quizzes on a regular basis.
6. Clear all Doubts: – Doubts should be cleared as and when they arise. If you have a doubt or any concept is not clear, then clear it with your mentors or with your friends. Spot your weakness and work on it.
7. Proper Planning: – It is an important step for any exam. If you do not plan your preparation for the exam correctly, you make a terrible mistake.
- Before appearing in the exam all you need to know the complete SBI PO Exam syllabus for the examination. It is important to know the latest pattern of the exam before appearing for the same.
- Check SBI PO Previous Year Questions Papers and memory-based papers for an exact idea of the exam.
- Make small notes while preparation like shortcuts, formulas, tricks, important points for last time revision.
- Analyze SBI PO Previous Year Cut-Offs.
- Do not spend more time on a single topic.
8. Smart Strategy for different sections of the SBI PO Exam:-
A. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude:-
At present reasoning is the most difficult section in any of the banking exams and we expect it to be the same this time too. Some students don’t know how to tackle this section and always start with the first questions or with puzzle type’s questions but this is not the smart strategy.
There are many topics in reasoning so it is advisable to select the topics that have been asked more and more in previous years and practice them regularly. Here some important topics for the exam which are mentioned below –
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzles
- Blood Relations
- Inequality Questions
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction Sense & Ranking
- Syllogism/ Data sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
B. Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability):-
Data Interpretation & Analysis has always been the most difficult section in the banking exams. Most of you may be comfortable in this section but never be overconfident which may harm you in the exam. If you are average in this section then make a habit of practicing this section on a regular basis and cover all the important topics.
The level of the questions ranges from being Moderate to Difficult. Before attempting the questions, one should look at the data carefully, understand the small specifications and the type of questions asked in the exam. First, go through all the basics and be clear in every concept. Try to learn faster methods for calculation. You need to practice all the varieties of questions. Click Below to Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes-
- Advanced Level Data Interpretation Questions
- Important Simplification & Approximation Questions
- Important Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Important Quadratic Equation Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude Mixed Questions
C. English Section:-
In the English language section always starts the section with those questions in which you are confident. This will boost your confidence in the exam never try to attempt those questions in which you have doubts. You should always start with those questions in which you have good command and which seems easy i.e. – Cloze test, Para jumble, Fill in the blanks & Spotting Error, Sentence Improvement, Reading Comprehension.
- It is the most avoided and least prepared section. If you are weak or average in this section then the one solution is to make a habit of practicing English Questions on a regular basis.
- Reading Comprehension – Practice 2 sets of RC on a daily basis. You can consider reading the questions first before reading the passage. While reading the passage itself, you will be able to mark the answers and all questions will be done in only one reading of the passage.
- Cloze test, Para jumble, Fill in the blanks & Spotting Error, Sentence Improvement (Old & New Pattern) – Practice 5 sets of each topic on a daily basis.
Note: – Develop reading habits, and start reading a newspaper. This is very important for you to include in your daily routine. Reading habits will help you understand reading comprehension quickly and answer the question easily.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- English Quiz on New Pattern Spotting Error
- Para Jumbles/Sentence Rearrangement
- The Descriptive Test was conducted in online mode. Questions were displayed on the computer screen. The descriptive test was consisting of two types of questions i.e. – Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Develop reading habits, and start reading a newspaper. This is very important for you to include in your daily routine. You can write on the Editorial Topic which you read in the morning.
D. General Awareness:-
It is one of the easiest sections of the SBI PO Mains Exam. All you need to cover Current, Banking (Economy) & Static news of the last 4-5 months. To score maximum marks in this section, make a habit of reading & revising the news on a regular basis. Try to cover news from different topics like- Banking Terminology, Recent RBI News, SBI Bank in News, National + International News, Sports News, Awards, Summits & Conferences, Schemes, Agreement & Deals, etc.
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2020 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2020 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2020, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.
9. Believe in yourself: – Before appearing in an exam, candidate Believe in yourself because if you dream it you will make it sure.
- Crack Bank Exams because you “want” to and not because you “have” to or “prove” yourself to someone.
- Stop thinking about the result just focus on the way. Keep yourself calm in exam days
- Hard work never goes to waste. It always repays well in some form or the other, sooner or later.
10. Final Tip.
- Online Examination is an exam that needs preparation and also smartness.
- Feel free – You should have to go for the SBI PO preparation strategy with an open mind.
- Concentrate on your goal doesn’t think about your personal and family issue at that time
We hope that this detailed article on “How to Crack SBI PO exam in First Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks” helps you to plan your preparation. Feel free to post any doubts in the comment section and we will help you out. You may also share your doubt and query at email@example.com .