SEBI Grade A Book PDF 2022 for Phase I & Phase II
SEBI Grade A Exam Preparation Books PDF. Best Book for SEBI Grade A 2022 for Phase I & Phase II Exam (General Stream). SEBI Costing Book PDF, SEBI Grade A Costing Book PDF. A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II) of Costing, Companies Act, and Economics. As we all know The Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the SEBI Grade A 2022 Notification for the recruitment of 140+ Assistant Managers across the country. This year we have noticed many changes in the SEBI Grade A 2022 exam pattern and syllabus.
This year sectional (minimum) cut-off has been pre-decided by the body, Phase 1 and Phase 2 both consist of 2 papers (paper 1 and paper 2), and overall (minimum) cut-off is also there. Now SEBI Grade A candidates looking for SEBI Grade A Book 2022 for Phase I & Phase II. If you are serious about cracking SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam, then you should put in all your effort towards it. Studying hard is required but studying smart is what can bring you success. The SEBI Grade A Book PDF – Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics subjects carries 100 marks. Therefore, it will help you to fetch good marks in your total score.
SEBI Grade A Books for Costing, Companies Act and Economics
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keep it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II) of Costing, Companies Act, and Economics” to crack SEBI Grade-A. This SEBI Grade A Book 2022, includes complete theory and Multiple Choice Questions with Answers of Costing, Companies Act, and Economics in the General Strem Section. This Book was made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ questions papers of SEBI Grade A and is Also useful for both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack SEBI Grade A 2022.
Important features of – A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II) of Costing, Companies Act and Economics-
- 100+ Theory Topics & 1300+ Practice Questions (Below section wise)
- Cost and Management Accounting Theory Topics with 450+ Practice Questions
- Companies Act Theory Topics with 550+ Practice Questions
- Economics Theory Topics with 300 Practice Questions
- Prepare By SEBI Grade-A Exam Experts
- Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- Useful for Both SEBI Grade-A Phase I & Phase II Exam (General Stream)
- SEBI Grade-A Book Vol.II of Costing, Companies Act and Economics made keeping in mind the SEBI Grade-A Cut offs or previous papers.
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 Complete Book (VOL. II) of Costing, Companies Act and Economics (Content Index)
SEBI Grade A 2022 Syllabus for Costing, Companies Act and Economics (Common Syllabus for both Phases I & II)
SEBI Grade A Costing Syllabus 2022
- Overview of Cost and Management Accounting – Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting, Objectives and Scope of Cost and Management Accounting.
- Methods of Costing – Single Output/ Unit Costing, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing, Process/ Operation Costing, Costing of Service
- Basics of Cost Control and Analysis – (i) Standard Costing, (ii) Marginal Costing, (iii) Budget and Budgetary Control.
- Lean System and Innovation:-
- Introduction to Lean System
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Kaizen Costing
- 5 Ss
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Cellular Manufacturing/ One-Piece Flow Production Systems
- Six Sigma (SS)
- Introduction to Process Innovation and Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
SEBI Grade A Companies Act Syllabus 2022
The Companies Act, 2013 –
- Specific reference to Chapter III
- Chapter IV
- Chapter VIII
- Chapter X
- Chapter XI
- Chapter XII
- Chapter XXVII
SEBI Grade A Economics Syllabus 2022
- Demand and Supply, Market Structures, National Income: Concepts and Measurement, Classical & Keynesian Approach Determination of output and employment, Consumption Function, Investment Function, Multiplier and Accelerator, Demand and Supply for Money, IS-LM, Inflation and Phillips Curve, Business Cycles
- Balance of Payments, Foreign Exchange Markets, Inflation, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Non-banking Financial
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 Preparation Book (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance
Note: If you have any suggestion through which we can improve the quality of this “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II)”, then please tell us in the comment, we are looking forward to knowing your suggestions and make corrections. For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com