SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card 2020
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2020 Admit Card Out. SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Call Letter 2020. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) released the call letter for SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2020 Admit Card for the recruitment of Assistant Manager in the SEBI on its official website. All the Candidates who are eligible for the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 examination can download their admit cards from the direct download link given below.
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 exam is going to take place in the month of 17th January 2021. Candidates are required to download the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Call letter from the official website of the exam. Click on the direct official link shared below to check and download SEBI Grade A Phase 1, Admit Card.
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2020 Admit Card – Download Here
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2020 Call Letter: Important Dates
|Start of SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Call letter download||23rd December 2020|
|Last date to download SEBI Grade A Phase 1 2020 Call letter||17th January 2021|
How to Download SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card 2020
- Click the link given above to download your SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card for Prelims of Assistant Manager 2020 and you can also go to the SEBI Official Website.
- Click on Careers and Find the link to download your SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card for Prelims 2020.
- Enter your Registration number/ Roll Number & Date of Birth/ Password
- Continue to enter your Password/Date of Birth.
- Now, enter your Captcha carefully and Click on the login button.
- You can finally download your SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card.
SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager 2020 – Important Links
SEBI Grade A Exam Preparation Books – Phase I and II 2020
A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance
Current Affairs PDF 2020 – Download Ebooks
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2020 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2020 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2020, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.