Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Book PDF for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023
A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2023. Best Books for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023. As we all know that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released a notification for RBI Grade B 2023 recruitment to fill 291+ vacancies for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR (Department of Economic and Policy Research), and DSIM (Department of Economic and Policy Research) in the Reserve Bank of India.
It’s the right time when you should start your RBI Grade B 2023 Phase II preparation at full pace. To prepare well, the candidate requires good in-hand study material. To help you with it here we are providing One Stop Solutions for RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Section, a Book PDF for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023 (RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBook 2023 – Economic & Social Issues (ESI) (Theory Notes & 1700+ MCQ). Carefully read this article to know about recommended Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Book PDF and in addition to that also read about Online Study Material for RBI Grade B 2023.
RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Book 2023
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keeping it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2023- 1700+ Questions with Detailed Answers” to crack RBI Grade B Phase II 2023. These questions are made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ question papers of RBI Grade B and the latest Current affairs. If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack RBI Grade B ESI Section. Download this RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues Book PDF.
A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues 2023
- All the Questions were made by RBI Grade B Exam Experts.
- Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Theory Topics Covered Based on Exam Syllabus
- 1650+ Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Practice Questions with Detailed Answers
- Economic Survey and Union Budget 2023-24 Highlights, Key Takeaways, Important Points
- 100+ Multiple Choice Questions on Current Union Budget 2023-24.
- RBI Grade B FM Book PDF made keeping in mind the RBI Grade B Cut offs or previous papers.
RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2023 E-Book – 1700+ Questions with Detailed Answers ( Preview)
Note: If you have any suggestions from which we can improve the quality of this “Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Book PDF for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023” then please tell us in the comment, we are ready to know your suggestions and make improvements Are For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We already published “A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) 2023”. You can Download this EBook through the below link-
Why RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBook 2023 is important?
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBooks 2023 – FM & ESI, help improve speed. Candidates can practice with 3700+ practice questions of FM and ESI sections with this cracker series. The more regularly a candidate attempts more practice questions of FM & ESI, the more he will enhance his speed.
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBooks familiarize the candidate with the RBI Grade B exam pattern and the strategy to adopt while taking the actual exam.
- The RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBooks help candidates to learn time management in the actual RBI Grade B exam. Along with it, they also learn the skill to attempt and skip questions based on the difficulty level.
- RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) and Economic & Social Issues (ESI) EBook 2023 (eBook Edition for Phase-II Exam) is the best source to learn the weaker and stronger sections concerning a particular topic or subject. It gives individual scores and helps to analyze subject knowledge and fill the loopholes present in the study plan.
RBI Grade B Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Syllabus:
RBI Grade B Mains Syllabus for Paper 1 consists of Economic and Social issues. Though the syllabus remains the same, a few topics like – Priorities and recommendations of Economic Survey and Union Budget, Indian Money and Financial Markets, Role of Indian Banks and Reserve Bank in the development process, and many more have been added in the 2021 notification. For more details on the expected RBI Grade B Phase 2 syllabus Paper-1, check the table below.
- Growth and Development: Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
- Indian Economy: Economic History of India – Changes in Industrial and Labour Policy, Monetary and Fiscal Policy since reforms of 1991 – Priorities and recommendations of Economic Survey and Union Budget – Indian Money and Financial Markets: Linkages with the economy – Role of Indian banks and Reserve Bank in the development process – Public Finance – Political Economy – Industrial Developments in India- Indian Agriculture – Services sector in India.
- Globalization: Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy – International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Cooperation; International Economic Issues.
- Social Structure in India: Multiculturalism – Demographic Trends – Urbanisation and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged – Social Movements – Indian Political System – Human Development – Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
Apart from solving the RBI Grade B mock tests series, it is also suggested that candidates must solve RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Paper for a better understanding of the exam pattern and standard of the RBI Grade B Exam 2023. Candidates have also suggested taking online quizzes regularly along with RBI Grade B online mock tests to analyze their level of preparation.