How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims in First Attempt
How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims exam in First Attempt. How to prepare for IBPS PO 2018. How to Crack IBPS PO. Preparation Tips & Tricks to Crack IBPS PO. As we all know The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). This year IBPS PO Recruitment Notification invites application to fill 4102 Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies. Many of you would have appeared for this IBPS PO Exam before, while a few would be going to attempt this exam for the very first time. The online registrations for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 start from 14th August 2018 to 9th September 2018.
The IBPS PO Exam candidates, who are willing to apply for this IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment, have come to the right place. Through this article, we are sharing strategy “How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims 2018 in First Attempt” and also provide you the best Preparation tips and tricks and easy strategies that will help you to crack the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018.
How to Crack IBPS PO Exam 2018
We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for your IBPS PO Exam 2018. We are providing some important tips, which will help you prepare better for the IBPS PO Prelims 2018 Exam. Here we are providing you 10 Important Tips and Tricks to crack IBPS PO Prelims Exam in the 1st attempt-
Preparation Tips & Tricks to Crack IBPS PO Exam 2018
10 Important Preparation Tips & Tricks to Crack IBPS PO Prelims Exam in First Attempt
1. The Success Mantra: -”Practice makes a man perfect” Make it a habit to daily practice your weak sections and strong ones also. Practice each and every question type. This will enhance your speed also. Also you become confident while attempting the same set of questions in the exam.
2. Check yourself: –Before starting your preparation first check honest analysis of yourself. What are your strengths? Where are you good at? What are your areas of improvement? Where do you need more time to practice?
3. Speed and Accuracy: – It is the essential tool for clearing any Bank exam. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking. Most of the aspirants believe that Speed is the most important factor, but in reality, it is not. There are multiple factors that play important roles in IBPS PO exam. Candidates, with average speed, have managed to perform excellently and have produced good results by perfecting their Accuracy.
4. Time Management: – The introduction of the sectional time limit in the prelims exam of IBPS PO 2018 surprised many students. During the exam preparation and also during the exam, focus on the amount of time you take for a particular question. Students must remember that never waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident of solving. There are a lot of other questions to solve and score. Also, be careful with your selection of the questions. You are not under any compulsion to solve every question.
5. Online Practice tests: – These are the best way to check your performance. Online Practice Tests will also help you increase your speed, along with smooth and easy movement across sections. While doing Online Practice tests, focus on clearing sectional cut off and gaining high score too and also attempt the quizzes on a regular basis.
6. Clear all Doubts: – Doubts should be cleared as and when they arise. If you have a doubt or any concept is not clear, then clear it with your mentors or with your friends. Spot your weakness and work on it.
7. Proper Planning: – It is an important step for any of exam. If you do not plan your preparation for exam correctly, you make a terrible mistake.
- Before appearing in the exam all you need to know the complete IBPS PO Exam syllabus for examination. It is important to know the latest IBPS Exam Pattern of the exam before appearing for the same.
- Check IBPS PO Previous Year Questions Papers and memory based papers for an exact idea of the exam.
- Make small notes while preparation like shortcuts, formulas, tricks, important points for last time revision.
- Analyze IBPS PO Previous Year Cut-Offs.
- Do not spend more time on a single topic.
8. Smart Strategy for different sections of IBPS PO Prelims Exam:-
How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims – English Section
In English language section always starts the section with those questions in which you are confident. This will boost your confidence in the exam never try to attempt those questions in which you have doubts. You should always start with those questions in which you have good command and which seems easy i.e. – Cloze test, Para jumble, Fill in the blanks & Spotting Error, Sentence Improvement, Reading Comprehension.
- It is the most avoided and least prepared section. If you are weak or average in this section then the one solution is to make a habit of practicing English Questions on a regular basis.
- Reading Comprehension – Practice 2 sets of RC on a daily basis. You can consider reading the questions first before reading the passage. While reading the passage itself, you will be able to mark the answers and all questions will be done in only one reading of the passage.
- Cloze test, Para jumble, Fill in the blanks & Spotting Error, Sentence Improvement (Old & New Pattern) – Practice 5 sets of each topic on a daily basis.
Note: – Develop reading habits, and start reading a newspaper. This is very important for you to include in your daily routine. Reading habits will help you understand the reading comprehension quickly and answer the question easily.
Important English Language Practice Quizzes
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test (Both New and old pattern)
- Error Spotting (Both New and old pattern)
- Sentence Improvement (New + Old Pattern)
- Para Jumbles (New + Old Pattern)
- Fill in the Blanks (New + Old Pattern)
- Vocabulary (Spelling Errors, Idioms & Phrases)
How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
At present reasoning is the most difficult section in any of the banking exams and we expect it to be the same this time too. Some students don’t know how to tackle this section and always start with the first questions or with puzzle type’s questions but this is not the smart strategy.
There are many topics in reasoning so it is advisable to select the topics that have been asked more and more in previous years and practice them regularly. Here some important topics for the exam which are mentioned below –
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangement
- Alphanumeric & Numeric Series
- Coding – Decoding
- Miscellaneous Problems (Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Order & Ranking etc.)
- Data Sufficiency
How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims – Numerical Ability
Data Interpretation & Analysis has always been the most difficult section in the banking exams. Most of you may be comfortable in this section but never be overconfident which may harm you in the exam. If you are average in this section then make a habit of practicing this section on a regular basis and cover all the important topics.
The level of the questions ranges from being Moderate to Difficult. Before attempting the questions, one should look the data carefully, understand the small specifications and the type of questions asked in the exam. First, go through all the basics and be clear in every concept. Try to learn faster methods for calculation. You need to practice all the varieties of questions. Click Below to Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes-
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations ( Q1 & Q2 New Pattern)
- Missing DI sets
- Double Diagram DI
9. Believe in yourself: – Before appearing in an exam, candidate Believe in yourself because if you dream it you will make it sure.
- Crack Bank Exams because you “want” to and not because you “have” to or “prove” yourself to someone.
- Stop thinking about the result just focus on the way. Keep yourself calm in exam days
- Hard work never goes waste. It always repays well in some form or the other, sooner or later.
10. Final Tip.
- Online Examination is an exam which needs preparation and also smartness.
- Feel free – You should have to go for SBI PO preparation strategy with an open mind.
- Concentrate on your goal doesn’t think about your personal and family issue at that time
We hope that this detailed article on “How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims in First Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks” helps you to plan your preparation. Feel free to post any doubts in the comment section and we will help you out. You may also share your doubt and query at email@example.com .
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – Important Links
|IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|IBPS PO 2018 Total Vacancies||Click Here|
|Best Books for IBPS PO Exam 2018- Study Material | Free PDF | Online Quizzes||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2018 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|IBPS PO New Exam Pattern 2018 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims 2018 in First Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Previous Year Paper (2014-2017) – Download Free PDF||Click Here|
Best Books for IBPS PO/Clerk 2018
|200+ New pattern English Questions and Answers PDF – Based on SBI PO Prelims 2018||Click Here|
|Data Interpretation PDF for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – Based on SBI PO/Clerk Exams 2018||Click Here|
|Reasoning Ability Booster – New Pattern Machine Input Output Practice Book | Download Now||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams||Click Here|
|300 High Level Data Interpretation (DI) Questions & Answers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित )||Click Here|
|200+ Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Free PDF||Click Here|
|100 High Level Data Interpretation Questions & Answers PDF (English)- Download Here|
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
IBPS PO/Clerk | RRB PO/Clerk | Railway Exams | SSC CGL 2018
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||IBPS PO/Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||IBPS RRB PO/Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||SSC CGL 2018||Click Here|