SBI PO Recruitment 2022– 1673 Vacancies
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022. SBI PO 2022 Official Notification, SBI PO exam Date. SBI PO 2022 Apply Online. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches of SBI. One of the most awaited SBI PO Recruitment Notification out for the 1673 vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI).
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online registration form for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 from 22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022.The SBI PO Recruitment process consists of 3 phases, i.e Phase I – Prelims, Phase II – Mains and Phase III – Group Exercise & Interview.
In this article, we have covered the exam dates, official SBI PO notification PDF, vacancy details, eligibility criteria as well as selection process of SBI PO recruitment 2022.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Start date of Online Registration||22nd September 2022|
|Last date of Online Application of SBI PO Recruitment 2022||12th October 2022|
|Date of Online Fee Payment of SBI PO Recruitment 2022||12th October 2022|
|Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2022||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Date of SBI PO Mains Exam 2022||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Dates of Admit Card Download (Prelims)||1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|SBI PO 2022 Mains Exam Result||February / March 2023|
|SBI PO 2022 Final Result||February / March 2023|
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Total Vacancies
The official SBI PO Recruitment has been released for total 1673 vacancies. You can have a look at the breakup of SBI PO vacancies for the recruitment process in 2022 from the table provided below.
SBI PO 2022 Selection Process
As per the SBI PO 2022 official notification released by SBI for recruitment of Probationary Officers, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and Group Exercise & Personal Interview.
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Personal Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the main examination and the Phase III.
SBI PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates who apply online for SBI PO Exam 2022 need to fulfil the under-mentioned eligibility criteria.
SBI PO 2022- Age-Based Eligibility
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2022 i.e. candidate should have been born not before 02.04.1992 and not after 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
SBI PO 2022- Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government OR
- Students in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022 OR
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, provided date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022 OR
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||NIL|
|General/ OBC||750/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
SBI PO 2022: Career Prospects and Salary
- Current Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments)
- Pay Scale: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
- Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Allowances: D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Total Compensation: Total compensation per annum would be a minimum of ₹ 8.20 lacs and maximum of ₹ 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- Other: SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
SBI PO 2022: Apply Online
Candidates will be accepted only via online mode. The online link for SBI PO 2022 applying online will be active from 22nd September 2022. Here is the procedure to apply for SBI PO 2022:-