SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – 2000 Vacancies
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019. SBI PO 2019 Official Notification, SBI PO exam Date. SBI PO 2019 Apply Online. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches of SBI. One of the most awaited SBI PO Recruitment Notification out for the 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI).
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online registration form for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 from 2nd April 2019 to 22th April 2019. The SBI PO Recruitment process consists of 3 phases, i.e Phase I – Prelims, Phase II – Mains and Phase III – Group Exercise & Interview.
In this article, we have covered the exam dates, official SBI PO notification PDF, vacancy details, eligibility criteria as well as selection process of SBI PO recruitment 2019
SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Start date of Online Registration||2nd April 2019|
|Last date of Online Application of SBI PO Recruitment 2019||24th April 2019|
|Date of Online Fee Payment of SBI PO Recruitment 2019||2nd April to 24th April 2019|
|Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019||8th, 9th, 15th and 16th June 2019|
|Date of SBI PO Mains Exam 2019||20th July 2019|
|Dates of Admit Card Download (Prelims)||3rd week of may (Tentative)|
|SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam Result||3rd week of August 2019 (Tentative)|
|SBI PO 2019 Downloading of Interview Call Letter||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO Recruitment – Group Exercises & Interviews Date||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week October 2019|
SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Total Vacancies
The official SBI PO Recruitment has been released for total 2000 vacancies. You can have a look at the breakup of SBI PO vacancies for recruitment process 2019 from the table provided below.
|SBI PO Vacancies||PWD Vacancies|
|SC||ST||OBC||General/EWS||Total||LD||VI||HI||d & e|
SBI PO 2019 Selection Process
As per the SBI PO 2019 official notification released by SBI for recruitment of Probationary Officers, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and Group Exercise & Personal Interview.
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Personal Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination and the Phase-III.
SBI PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates apply online for SBI PO Exam 2019 need to fulfil the under-mentioned eligibility criteria.
SBI PO 2019 – Age-based Eligibility
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2019 i.e. candidate should have been born not before 02.04.1988 and not after 01.04.1997 (both days inclusive).
SBI PO 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government OR
- Students in Final Year/Semester of their Graduation provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019 OR
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, provided date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019 OR
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/ OBC||750/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
SBI PO 2019: Career Prospects and Salary
- Current Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments)
- Pay Scale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Allowances: D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Total Compensation: Total compensation per annum would be a minimum of ₹ 7.55 lacs and maximum of ₹ 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- Other: SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
SBI PO 2019: Apply Online
Candidates will be accepted only via online mode. The online link for SBI PO 2019 applying online will be active from 2nd April 2019. Here is the procedure to apply for SBI PO 2019:-
Direct Link to Apply for SBI PO 2018
SBI PO 2019 – Important Links
|SBI PO 2019 Official Notification||Click Here|
|SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2019 (Prelims & Mains)||Click Here|
|SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2019 (Prelims & Mains)||Click Here|
|SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|SBI PO Memory Based Questions Paper PDF||Click Here|
|SBI PO Previous Year Questions Paper PDF||Click Here|
How to Prepare for SBI PO Exam 2019 – Preparation Tips & Tricks
|60 Days SBI PO Study Plan for Prelims Exam 2019||Click Here|
|Best Books for SBI PO Exam 2019||Click Here|
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.