SBI PO Recruitment 2018 – 2000 Vacancies
SBI PO Recruitment Notification. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches of SBI. One of the most awaited SBI PO Recruitment Notification out for the 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI).
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online registration form for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 from 21st April 2018 to 13th May 2018. The SBI PO Recruitment process consists of 3 phases, i.e Phase I – Prelims, Phase II – Mains and Phase III – Group Exercise & Interview.
In this article, we have covered the exam dates, official SBI PO notification PDF, vacancy details, eligibility criteria as well as selection process of SBI PO recruitment 2018
SBI PO Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Start date of Online Registration||21st April 2018|
|Last date of Online Application of SBI PO Recruitment 2018||13th May 2018|
|Date of Online Fee Payment of SBI PO Recruitment 2018||21st April to 13th May 2018|
|Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2018||1st, 7th and 8th July 2018|
|Date of SBI PO Mains Exam 2018||4th August 2018|
|Dates of Admit Card Download (Prelims)||18th June 2018 (Tentative)|
|SBI PO 2018 Mains Exam Result||20th August 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Downloading of Interview Call Letter||01st Sep. 2018|
|SBI PO Recruitment – Group Exercises & Interviews Date||24th September to 12th December2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Final Result||01st November 2018|
SBI PO Recruitment 2018: Total Vacancies
The official SBI PO Recruitment has been released for total 2000 vacancies. You can have a look at the breakup of SBI PO vacancies for recruitment process 2018 from the table provided below.
|SBI PO Vacancies||PWD Vacancies|
SBI PO 2018 Selection Process
As per the SBI PO 2018 official notification released by SBI for recruitment of Probationary Officers, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and Group Exercise & Personal Interview.
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Personal Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination and the Phase-III.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates apply online for SBI PO Exam 2018 need to fulfil the under-mentioned eligibility criteria.
SBI PO 2018 – Age-based Eligibility
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2018 i.e. candidate should have been born not before 02.04.1988 and not after 01.04.1997 (both days inclusive).
SBI PO 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government OR
- Students in Final Year/Semester of their Graduation provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018 OR
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, provided date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018 OR
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018: Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/ OBC||600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
SBI PO 2018: Career Prospects and Salary
- Current Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments)
- Pay Scale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Allowances: D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Total Compensation: Total compensation per annum would be a minimum of ₹ 7.55 lacs and maximum of ₹ 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- Other: SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
SBI PO 2018: Apply Online
Candidates will be accepted only via online mode. The online link for SBI PO 2018 applying online will be active from 21t April 2018. Here is the procedure to apply for SBI PO 2018:-
You may also like –
- SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2018 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here
- SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2018 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|