SBI PO Recruitment 2020 – 2000 Vacancies
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2020. SBI PO 2020 Official Notification, SBI PO exam Date. SBI PO 2020 Apply Online. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches of SBI. One of the most awaited SBI PO Recruitment Notification out for the 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI).
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online registration form for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 from 14th November 2020 to 04th December 2020.The SBI PO Recruitment process consists of 3 phases, i.e Phase I – Prelims, Phase II – Mains and Phase III – Group Exercise & Interview.
In this article, we have covered the exam dates, official SBI PO notification PDF, vacancy details, eligibility criteria as well as selection process of SBI PO recruitment 2020
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Start date of Online Registration||14th November 2020|
|Last date of Online Application of SBI PO Recruitment 2020||04th December 2020|
|Date of Online Fee Payment of SBI PO Recruitment 2020||4th December 2020|
|Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|Date of SBI PO Mains Exam 2020||29th January 2021|
|Dates of Admit Card Download (Prelims)||December 2020|
|SBI PO 2020 Mains Exam Result||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|SBI PO 2020 Downloading of Interview Call Letter||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|SBI PO Recruitment – Group Exercises & Interviews Date||February/ March 2021|
|SBI PO 2020 Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Total Vacancies
The official SBI PO Recruitment has been released for total 2000 vacancies. You can have a look at the breakup of SBI PO vacancies for recruitment process 2020 from the table provided below.
|SBI PO Vacancies||PWD Vacancies|
|SC||ST||OBC||General/EWS||Total||LD||VI||HI||d & e|
SBI PO 2020 Selection Process
As per the SBI PO 2020 official notification released by SBI for recruitment of Probationary Officers, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and Group Exercise & Personal Interview.
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Personal Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination and the Phase-III.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates apply online for SBI PO Exam 2020 need to fulfil the under-mentioned eligibility criteria.
SBI PO 2020 – Age-Based Eligibility
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 1st April 2020 i.e. candidate should have been born not before 02.04.1990 and not after 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
SBI PO 2020 – Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government OR
- Students in Final Year/Semester of their Graduation provided they produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2020 OR
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, provided date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2020 OR
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||NIL|
|General/ OBC||750/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
SBI PO 2020: Career Prospects and Salary
- Current Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments)
- Pay Scale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Allowances: D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- Total Compensation: Total compensation per annum would be a minimum of ₹ 8.20 lacs and maximum of ₹ 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- Other: SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
SBI PO 2020: Apply Online
Candidates will be accepted only via online mode. The online link for SBI PO 2020 applying online will be active from 14th November 2020. Here is the procedure to apply for SBI PO 2020:-
SBI PO 2020 – Important Links
|SBI PO 2020 Official Notification||Click Here|
|SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2020 (Prelims & Mains)||Click Here|
|SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2020 (Prelims & Mains)||Click Here|
|SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|SBI PO Memory Based Questions Paper PDF||Click Here|
|SBI PO Previous Year Questions Paper PDF||Click Here|
How to Prepare for SBI PO Exam 2020 – Preparation Tips & Tricks
|Best Books for SBI PO Exam 2020||Click Here|