Finance & Management (FM) Book PDF for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023
A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) 2023. Best Books for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023. As we all know that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released a notification for RBI Grade B 2023 recruitment to fill 291+ vacancies for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR (Department of Economic and Policy Research), and DSIM (Department of Economic and Policy Research) in the Reserve Bank of India.
It’s the right time when you should start your RBI Grade B 2023 Phase II preparation at full pace. To prepare well, the candidate requires good in-hand study material. To help you with it here we are providing One Stop Solutions for RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) Section, a Book PDF for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023(RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBook 2023 – Finance & Management (FM) (Theory Notes & 1950+ FM MCQ + 100 Budget Special MCQ ). Carefully read this article to know about recommended Finance & Management (FM) Book PDF and in addition to that also read about Online Study Material for RBI Grade B 2023.
RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) Book 2023
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keeping it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) 2023 – 2000+ Questions with Detailed Answers” to crack RBI Grade B Phase II 2023. These questions are made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ question papers of RBI Grade B and the latest Current affairs. If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack RBI Grade B FM Section. Download this RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) Book PDF.
A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) 2023
- All the Questions were made by RBI Grade B Exam Experts.
- 50+ Finance & Management Theory Topics Covered Based on Exam Syllabus
- 1950+ Finance & Management (FM) Practice Questions with Detailed Answers
- 100+ Multiple Choice Questions on Current Union Budget 2023-24.
- RBI Grade B FM Book PDF made keeping in mind the RBI Grade B Cut offs or previous papers.
RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) 2023 eBook – 2000+ Questions with Detailed Answers ( Preview)
Note: If you have any suggestions from which we can improve the quality of this “Finance & Management (FM) Book PDF for RBI Grade B Phase II 2023” then please tell us in the comment, we are ready to know your suggestions and make improvements Are For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We already published “A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2023”. You can Download this EBook through the below link-
Why RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBook 2023 is important?
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBooks 2023 – FM & ESI, help improve speed. Candidates can practice with 3700+ practice questions of FM and ESI sections with this cracker series. The more regularly a candidate attempts more practice questions of FM & ESI, the more he will enhance his speed.
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBooks familiarize the candidate with the RBI Grade B exam pattern and the strategy to adopt while taking the actual exam.
- The RBI Grade B Phase-II Cracker eBooks help candidates to learn time management in the actual RBI Grade B exam. Along with it, they also learn the skill to attempt and skip questions based on the difficulty level.
- RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) and Economic & Social Issues (ESI) EBook 2023 (eBook Edition for Phase-II Exam) is the best source to learn the weaker and stronger sections concerning a particular topic or subject. It gives individual scores and helps to analyze subject knowledge and fill the loopholes present in the study plan.
RBI Grade B Syllabus for Finance & Management
RBI Grade B syllabus for Finance & Management has important topics such as Management, Performance Appraisal, Theories of Motivation, Communication, Role of Information Technology, Corporate Governance, Factors affecting Corporate Governance, Mechanisms of Corporate Governance, etc. The finance management syllabus for RBI Grade B is slightly on the technical side, but it can be cracked with constant practice of the RBI Grade B previous year’s question papers and mock tests. Finance & Management (Objective) Syllabus
(a) Financial System
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b) Financial Markets
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments
(c) General Topics
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
- Management: its nature and scope
- The Management Processes
- Planning, Organization
- Directing and Controlling
- The Role of a Manager in an Organization
- Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership Theories
- A successful Leader versus an effective Leader
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD
- Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development
- Feedback and Performance Counselling
- Career Planning
- Training and Development
- Employee Welfare
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives
- Theories of Motivation
- How Managers Motivate
- Concept of Morale
- Factors determining morale
- Role of Incentives in Building up Morale
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process
- Communication Channels
- Oral versus Written Communication
- Verbal versus non-verbal Communication
- upward, downward and lateral communication
- Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology
- Corporate Governance
- Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
Apart from solving the RBI Grade B mock tests series, it is also suggested that candidates must solve RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Paper for a better understanding of the exam pattern and standard of the RBI Grade B Exam 2023. Candidates have also suggested taking online quizzes regularly along with RBI Grade B online mock tests to analyze their level of preparation.