RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus.As we all know Rsereve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Grade B in various branches of RBI. This year RBI Grade B Notification 2021 drive is taking place to fill Grade B officer vacancies.The introduction of the sectional time limit in the prelims exam of RBI Grade B 2021 surprised many students.The online registrations for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 start from Starting April 2021 to Last April 2021.
Before appearing in any competition exam all you need to know the complete detailed syllabus for Exam.It is also important to know the latest exam pattern and syllabus for the particular exam.The questions will be asked in RBI Grade B Exam will be based on official RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2020 (Phase I & II).In this post, we are providing you the detailed Exam Pattern of RBI Grade B Exam 2021.
RBI Grade B Notification 2021- Important Dates
|RBI Grade B 2021 Notification Release Date||April 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Apply Online registration starts||April 2021|
|Last Date of RBI Grade B 2021 Apply Online registration||April 2021|
|Admit Card for RBI Grade B 2021 Phase I||May 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Phase I Exam Date||June 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Phase I Result||June 2021|
|Admit Card for RBI Grade B 2021 Phase II||July 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Phase II Exam Date||July 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Phase II Result||August 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Interview||August 2021|
|Declaration of Final Results||Sept 2021|
RBI Grade B 2021 Selection Process
As per the RBI Grade B 2021 official notification released by RBI for recruitment of Grade B officers, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and & Personal Interview.
- Online Phase I Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Phase II Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III – Personal Interview
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination and the Phase-III.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2021
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam will comprise of 4 sections, with a total of 200 marks and total time of 120 minutes has been allotted for this exam.You can go through the exam pattern of RBI Grade B Prelims exam from the table below:-
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||25 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||60||60||25 minutes|
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern 2020
|S So||Sections / Subjects||Paper Type||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper II: Economics and Social Issues||Objective||100||90 minutes|
|2.||Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||100||90 minutes|
|3.||Paper III: Finance & Management||Objective Type||100||90 minutes|
- RBI Grade B Phase II exam has a total marks of 300.The mains (Phase-II) examination is consist of 2 papers (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For every correct answer, you will be awarded 1 mark
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- The exam will be conducted online and it will carry objective type questions.
- The descriptive paper will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 marks assigned to the test of English Language.You will be needed to secure passing marks to qualify the Descriptive Test, to be decided by the RBI.
RBI Grade B Interview (Phase III)
Based on the aggregate score obtained in RBI Grade B Phase II exam (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III), candidates will be invited for the interview round.RBI Grade B Interview round will of 50 marks.The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Phase II Examination and Interview.The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Syllabus
The RBI Grade B Prelims (Phase I) Exam 2021 will comprise of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Awareness. We have covered whole syllabus of RBI Grade B 2021 and Here you can find detailed syllabus of RBI Grade B Phase I.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||Current Affairs|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Indian Financial Systems|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles||Indian Banking Systems|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Monetary Plans|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||National Institutions|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting||Banking Terms|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Syllabus
The RBI Grade B 2021 exam will comprises 3 sections.Economic & Social Issues, Finance and Management. The complete syllabus is discussed below:
Paper I – Economic & Social Issues
- Growth and Development, Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues
- Economic Reforms in India, Industrial and Labour Policy, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Privatization, Role of Economic Planning
- Globalization, Opening up of the Indian Economy, Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy
- International Economic Institutions, IMF and World Bank, WTO, Regional Economic Co-operation
- Social Structure in India, Multiculturalism, Demographic Trends, Urbanization and Migration, Gender Issues
- Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged, Social Movements
- Indian Political System, Human Development, Social Sectors in India, Health, and Education.
Paper – II English Descriptive (Writing Skills)
- The English paper will be designed to test the writing skills of candidates including expression and understanding of the topic.
- You are asked to write an Essay and Precis in this paper and also solve a few questions based on a given comprehension.
Paper – III Finance and Management (FM)
(a) Financial System: Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions, Reserve Bank of India- functions, and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b) Financial Markets: Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.)- functions, instruments, recent developments.
(c) General Topics
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures, and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, the role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components, and trends.
- Nature and scope; The Role of a Manager in an Organisation.
- The Management Processes- Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling;
- Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal, Potential appraisal and development, Feedback and Performance Counselling
- Career Planning – Training and Development, Rewards, Employee Welfare.
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
- Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
RBI Grade B 2021 – Important Links
|RBI Grade B 2021 Official Notification – Click Here|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Online Application – Apply Online|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus – Click Here|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Previous Year Cut Off Marks – Click Here|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Previous Year Questions Paper PDF – Click Here|
|Best Books for RBI Grade B 2021 (Phase I & II) – Click Here|
|How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Exam 2021 – Preparation Tips & Tricks – Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Result 2021 – Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 – Click Here|
|RBI Grade B Finance & Management (FM) 2021 EBook – 1350+ Questions with Detailed Answers – Click Here|
|A Complete Book for RBI Grade B Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2021 – (Theory + MCQ)- Click Here|
|Descriptive Book for RBI Grade B Phase II 2021 – (Essay & Letter Writing E-Book PDF)- Click Here|
|General Awareness (GA-GK) Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2019- Click Here|
|Economics & Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2019- Click Here|
|Financial Management (FM) Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2019- Click Here|
|Get Complete RBI Grade B 2021 Study Material – Previous Year Papers PDF, EBooks & Online Quizzes ➡ ➡ ➡|