Best Book for SEBI Grade A 2020
SEBI Grade A Book PDF 2020 for Phase I & Phase II, SEBI Commerce & Accountancy Book PDF, SEBI Grade A Management, and Finance Book PDF. A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance. As we all know that The Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the SEBI Grade A 2020 Notification for the recruitment of 140+ Assistant Managers across the country. This year we have noticed many changes in the SEBI Grade A 2020 exam pattern and syllabus.
This year sectional (minimum) cut-off has been pre-decided by the body, Phase 1 and Phase 2 both consists of 2 papers (paper 1 and paper 2) and overall (minimum) cut-off is also there. Now SEBI Grade A aspirants looking for SEBI Grade A Book PDF 2020 for Phase I & Phase II. If you are serious about cracking SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam, then you should put in all your effort towards it. Studying hard is required but studying smart is what can bring you success. The SEBI Grade A Book PDF – Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics subjects carries 100 marks. Therefore, it will help you to fetch good marks in your total score.
SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam – Online Application
As we know that this is the 5th time when SEBI extended the Date of Online Application For the SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam.All those candidates who missed the opportunity to fill the application form for SEBI Grade A 2020. Now, They can apply for this examination until the Last Date(31st October 2020).SEBI Officials didn’t tell the SEBI Grade A Prelims & Mains Exam Date.
This is the last opportunity for those who want to become a SEBI Grade A Officer. Here you can get the selections easily if you read out the SEBI Grade A 2020 Books which we mentioned in this post. Hope you are preparing well and grab your selection as an Officer.
Preparation Book for SEBI Grade A 2020
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keeping it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance” to crack SEBI Grade 2020. This SEBI Grade A Book 2020, includes complete theory and Multiple Choice Questions with Answers of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance Section. In addition, we provide the last three months GK and Current affairs MCQ and Banking & Financial Awareness MCQ with Answers. This Book made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ questions papers of SEBI Grade A and Also useful for Both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020 If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack SEBI Grade A 2020.
Important features of – A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance
- Useful for Both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- 120+ Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance Theory Topics Covered
- 500+ Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance Practice Questions
- 2000+ Multiple Choice Questions on Banking & Financial Awareness with Answers
- 1400+ Last 3 Months General Awareness & Current Affairs MCQ (January/March 2020)
- SEBI Grade A Book PDF of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance made keeping in mind the SEBI Grade A Cut offs or previous papers.
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 Preparation Book (VOL. I) – Commerce Accountancy, Management and Finance (Content Index)
SEBI Grade A 2020 Syllabus for Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance
SEBI Grade A Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus
- Accounting as a financial information system;
- Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Inventories, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Investments.
- Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis; Ratio analysis;
- Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right
- Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of
- Preparation and Presentation of Company Final
SEBI Grade A Management Syllabus
- Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling;
- The Role of a Manager in an Organization. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader;
- Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD;
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
SEBI Grade A Finance Syllabus
- Role and Functions of Regulatory bodies in Financial
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 Preparation Book (VOL. II) – Costing, Companies Act and Economics
Note: If you have any suggestion through which we can improve the quality of this “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I)”, then please tell us in the comment, we are looking forward to know your suggestions and make corrections. For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com