Best Book for SEBI Grade A 2020
SEBI Grade A Book PDF 2020 for Phase I & Phase II, SEBI Commerce & Accountancy Book PDF, SEBI Grade A Management and Finance Book PDF. A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance. As we all know that The Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the SEBI Grade A 2020 Notification for the recruitment of 140+ Assistant Managers across the country. This year we have noticed many changes in the SEBI Grade A 2020 exam pattern and syllabus.
This year sectional (minimum) cut-off has been pre-decided by the body, Phase 1 and Phase 2 both consists of 2 papers (paper 1 and paper 2) and overall (minimum) cut-off is also there. Now SEBI Grade A asprients looking for SEBI Grade A Book PDF 2020 for Phase I & Phase II. If you are serious about cracking SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam, then you should put in all your effort towards it. Studying hard is required but studying smart is what can bring you success. The SEBI Grade A Book PDF – Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics subjects carries 100 marks. Therefore, it will help you to fetch good marks in your total score.
SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam – Online Application
As we know that this is the 4th time when SEBI extended the Date of Online Application For the SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam.All those candidates who missed the opportunity to fill the application form for SEBI Grade A 2020.Now, They can apply for this examination till the Last Date(31st July 2020).SEBI Officials didn’t tell the SEBI Grade A Prelims & Mains Exam Date.But According to sources, the SEBI Grade A Phase I exam will be held on 5th September 2020 and the Phase II examination will be held on 11th October 2020.
This is the last opportunity for those who want to become a SEBI Grade A Officer.Here you can get the selections easily if you read out the SEBI Grade A 2020 Books which we mentioned in this post.Hope you are preparing well and grab your selection as a Officer.
Preparation Book for SEBI Grade A 2020
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keeping it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance” to crack SEBI Grade A 2020. This SEBI Grade A Book 2020, includes complete theory and Multiple Choice Questions with Answers of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance Section. In addition we provide last three months GK and Current affairs MCQ and Banking & Financial Awareness MCQ with Answers. This Book made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ questions papers of SEBI Grade A and Also useful for Both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020 If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack SEBI Grade A 2020.
Important features of – A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance
- Useful for Both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- 120+ Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance Theory Topics Covered
- 500+ Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance Practice Questions
- 2000+ Multiple Choice Questions on Banking & Financial Awareness with Answers
- 1400+ Last 3 Months General Awareness & Current Affairs MCQ (January/March 2020)
- SEBI Grade A Book PDF of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance made keeping in mind the SEBI Grade A Cut offs or previous papers.
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 Preparation Book (VOL. I) – Commerce Accountancy, Management and Finance (Content Index)
SEBI Grade A 2020 Syllabus for Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance
SEBI Grade A Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus
- Accounting as a financial information system;
- Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Inventories, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Investments.
- Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis; Ratio analysis;
- Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right
- Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of
- Preparation and Presentation of Company Final
SEBI Grade A Management Syllabus
- Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling;
- The Role of a Manager in an Organization. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader;
- Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD;
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
SEBI Grade A Finance Syllabus
- Role and Functions of Regulatory bodies in Financial
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 Preparation Book (VOL. II) – Costing, Companies Act and Economics
Note: If you have any suggestion through which we can improve the quality of this “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2020 (VOL. I)”, then please tell us in the comment, we are looking forward to know your suggestions and make corrections. For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org