***आपको सफलतापूर्वक भुगतान के बाद ईमेल के माध्यम से पीडीएफ पासवर्ड मिलेगा, इसलिए कृपया भुगतान के लिए सही ईमेल आईडी और मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें।
***You will get a PDF password through email after successful payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
SEBI Grade A Preparation Book 2022 (VOL. II): Costing, Companies Act and Economics – Download 1300+ MCQ with Theory eBook
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keep it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II) of Costing, Companies Act, and Economics” to crack SEBI Grade-A. This SEBI Grade A Book 2022, includes complete theory and Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to Costing, the Companies Act, and Economics in the General Strem Section. This Book was made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ questions papers of SEBI Grade A and is also useful for both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack SEBI Grade A 2022.
Important features of – A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II) of Costing, Companies Act and Economics-
- 100+ Theory Topics & 1300+ Practice Questions (Below section wise)
- Cost and Management Accounting Theory Topics with 450+ Practice Questions
- Companies Act Theory Topics with 550+ Practice Questions
- Economics Theory Topics with 300 Practice Questions
- Prepare By SEBI Grade-A Exam Experts
- Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- Useful for Both SEBI Grade-A Phase I & Phase II Exam (General Stream)
- SEBI Grade-A Book Vol.II of Costing, Companies Act and Economics made keeping in mind the SEBI Grade-A Cut offs or previous papers.
If you are serious about cracking SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam, then you should put in all your effort towards it. Studying hard is required but studying smart is what can bring you success. The SEBI Grade A Book PDF – Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics subjects carries 100 marks. Therefore, it will help you to fetch good marks in your total score.