***आपको सफलतापूर्वक भुगतान के बाद ईमेल के माध्यम से पीडीएफ पासवर्ड मिलेगा, इसलिए कृपया भुगतान के लिए सही ईमेल आईडी और मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें।
***You will get a PDF password through email after successful payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
LST MOCK CRACKER 2022: 5 IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test Papers PDF 2022
Language – English
Edition- 2nd (2022)
Total Page – 300+
Book PDF Size – 13.00 MB
Number of Mock Tests- 5
Type – PDF Format (Download/Printable)
The first stage for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 is the Prelims Exam, which the candidate has to clear in order to get shortlisted for IBPS PO Mains Exam. IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2022 will have a total of 100 Objective type questions. IBPS PO Prelims Exam has three sections: Quantitative Aptitude, English, and Reasoning Ability. The exam is for a total duration of 1 hour (20 minutes is allocated for each section). The conducting body will deduct 0.25 marks as a penalty for each wrong answer attempted by the candidate. There will be no deduction in marks for questions left unattempted or blank by the candidate.
Why IBPS PO Mock Test PDF is important?
- IBPS PO 2022 prelims mock test papers pdf help improve speed. The more regularly a candidate takes online mock tests, the more he will enhance his speed.
- IBPS PO free mock tests familiarize the candidate with the IBPS PO exam pattern and the strategy to adopt while taking the actual exam.
- The IBPS PO prelims mock test papers help candidates to learn time management in the actual IBPS PO exam. Along with it, they also learn the skill to attempt and skip questions based on the difficulty level.
- IBPS PO Mock Test PDF with Answers (eBook Edition for Prelims Exam) is the best source to learn the weaker and stronger sections concerning a particular topic or subject. It gives individual scores and helps to analyze subject knowledge and fill the loopholes present in the study plan.
- IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test Papers PDF 2022 boosts confidence and reduces pre-exam jitters by regularly attempting a variety of questions and tackling the difficulty level expected in the final exam.