How to Prepare For SEBI Grade A Exam 2022 – Study Plan [Phase I & II]
Hello Aspirants, As we know that SEBI has released an official notification for the post of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022.The Securities and Exchange Board of India wants Assistant Manager for the different streams. (i.e.- General, Legal, Information Technology, and Engineering). Those candidates who are eligible for different stream posts can apply online for a suitable post as per your qualifications. As per the latest notification, The SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Exam is scheduled to held on 20 February 2022 and the SEBI Grade B Phase 2 exam is scheduled to held on 20 March 2022.
Now you have an opportunity to select as an Assistant Manager in the SEBI Organisation. Keep updated yourself about the important SEBI Exam Dates and Prepare your study plan accordingly. Here we discuss, How to Prepare For SEBI Grade A Exam 2022-Study Plan [Phase I & II]. In this article, we will give you overall exam tips and as well as section-wise. Kindly follow the Study Plan and grab your selection as an Assistant Manager.
Prepare For SEBI Grade A Exam 2022 – Section Wise Study Plan
Before starting the preparation, we should know the SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Then we can more focus on important topics of SEBI Grade A Exam 2022. Boost your preparation with the subject-tips.
Important Points –
- There is paper wise cut-off in Phase I and Phase II.
- Phase-I – (Paper -1) Cut-off is 30%, Paper-2 Cut-off is 40%.
- Phase-II – (Paper-1) Cut-off is 30% Paper-2 Cut-off is 40%.
- There is no sectional Cut-off in Paper 1 and Paper 2.Therfore, you can take advantage of it and make your score high so that chances of your selection will increase through your overall marks.
- Paper 2 is the same for Phase I and Phase II. Prepare well for Paper 2 as it would help you increase overall marks in the SEBI Grade A Exam 2022.
- There are six subjects in the Paper-2 (Commerce & Accounting, Companies Act, Finance & Management & Economics) with a total of 100 Marks and the Time duration is 40Minutes. So that we can assume the level of paper. The Paper 2 is required a basic understanding of the subjects.
You may also like: SEBI Grade A Previous Year Questions Paper PDF – Download Here
SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase-I – Paper 1 Preparation Tips-
- There are four sections in Paper 1 of Phase I.(i.e.- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English, General Awareness (including some questions related to the financial sector)
- Marks distribution of all the sections is not released by SEBI officials. Before one week ago of exam Phase I SEBI will release information hangout. As of now, let’s make an intelligent guess & boost our preparation of SEBI Grade A 2022.
- Each Section of Paper-1 can carry 25 Marks.
GA is a high scoring section in this examination. For boost your preparation check below given tips-
- Read Daily Current Affairs to Stay updated with the world.
- Go through check Monthly Current Affairs and Yearly Current Affairs Book to boost your preparation.
- Go through Union Budget highlights and attempt Budget Quiz.
- Keep yourself updated with any current news related to SEBI.
- Make sure you aware of Government Schemes, Policies, Ranking, Development in Financial Sectors.
- Make sure you learn Static GK. Because it also plays a good role to increase marks in the exam.
- On a daily basis you should read all current affairs and attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
The English Language part is a critical section for the examination purpose for all the aspirants. So we should follow these important tips to strengthen your English Section for SEBI Grade A exam.
- Always start from the Grammar Portion, because most of the questions asked from the basic rules of grammar.you can refer to basic English grammar books.(10th English Grammar)
- Go through a Newspaper and note down commonly asked words and check the meaning. Through this method, you can enhance your vocab on a regular basis.
- You should practice attempting basic grammar quiz on a daily basis so that you can check your mistakes.
- Always keep in mind, while reading newspaper economic & finance news plays a major role in Cloze test, Reading Comprehension, Para Jumble.
Note: – Develop reading habits, and start reading a newspaper. This is very important for you to include in your daily routine. Reading habits will help you understand reading comprehension quickly and answer the question easily.
Important English Language Practice Quizzes
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- English Quiz on New Pattern Spotting Error
- Para Jumbles/Sentence Rearrangement
Quantitative Aptitude is a scoring section if your basics are good to attempt any question then you will get answer in seconds. For this kind of Preparation, you should do lots of practice on the basics of the Quant section.
- Make a list of your stronger topics in this section and do lots of practice of these questions.
- Quant section is all about how much time you have given on practicing. So, practice as many questions as you can.
- Data Interpretation, Number Series, Quadratic Equation, SI & CI, Profit and Loss, Time & Distance, Time, and Work are some important topics to increase your marks in this section.
Click Below to Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes-
- Advanced Level Data Interpretation Questions
- Important Simplification & Approximation Questions
- Important Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Important Quadratic Equation Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude Mixed Questions
The reasoning is also an important section in every exam because it doesn’t have any pattern of questions. Here you can see various kinds of questions and there is no pre-set formula to solve them. So aspirants should make sure to solve as many questions as possible to cover each category of questions. Check out below given tips to crack SEBI Grade A 2022 exam.
- Puzzle is most important topic in this section. Always 2-3 puzzles asked in the exams(i.e.-Seating Arrangement, Month wise, Linear Arrangement, Floor Based Puzzle)
- Inequality, Alpha-numeric, Direction, and Distance, Blood relation are also important topics. You should practice these questions as many as you can.
- Get Familiar with each and every topic and understand the concept behind the question
- Practice at least 30 Questions in a day from important topics.
Here some important topics for the exam which are mentioned below –
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzles
- Blood Relations
- Inequality Questions
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction Sense & Ranking
- Syllogism/ Data sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
SEBI Grade A 2022 Preparation Tips for Phase-I & Phase II – Paper 2
There are six important subjects in the Paper-2 of both Phases. These six subjects decide whether you select in this exam or not. Therefore, you should start with the basics of these subjects.
- Don’t think they asked difficult questions, because they just want to check your basics understanding regarding commerce & accountancy, finance, management, economics, costing and companies act 2013.
- As of now, we have sufficient time to crack this exam. So here we are referring Best Books for SEBI Grade A Exam 2022. Get these books and start your preparation now.
|Books for SEBI Grade A Officer 2022||Download Link|
|A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance||Click Here|
|“A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II) for Costing, Companies Act and Economics”||Click Here|
- The clear concept behind every chapter and practice basic questions.
- As we know, maximum marks for Paper 2 in both Phases are 100 Marks and the time duration is 40 Minutes. So that we could say lesser chances to ask numerical questions problem. Even If they asked they would be very basic.
- No current affairs question asked in this section but they asked questions from Union Budget.
|Subjects||Topic Wise Subjects|
|Companies Act 2013||
Note- Just Clear Basics of these topics.
|Accountancy & Commerce||
Good Luck Aspirants.
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”
We hope that this detailed article on “How to Prepare For SEBI Grade A Exam 2022 – Get Complete Study Material” helps you to plan your preparation. Feel free to post any doubts in the comment section and we will help you out. You may also share your doubt and query at firstname.lastname@example.org .