Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2019
Current Affairs Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Mains 9th November 2019. RBI Grade B Prelims Memory Based Question Paper 2019. General Awareness GA-GK Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam. GA-GK Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2019. This exam is going to be conducted for the first time for a total of 199 vacancies.
Here we are sharing the General Awareness (GA-GK) questions asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2019. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming other competitive exams 2019-20. You can also check detailed RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Analysis & Review 2019 through this post.
GA-GK Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2019
This memory based questions has been provided based on the reviews shared by our LST users. If you come across any anomaly, do notify us in the comments section. We will update it at the earliest.
1. Where is the headquarters of Credit Saison India, Which has received a non-banking financial company (NBFC) licence from the Reserve Bank of India?
2. Lalji Tandon is an Indian politician serving as the 22nd and current Governor of-?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
3. Where is the headquarters of Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
4. Which country has opens largest solar farm in Southeast Asia?
5. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is an international organization that seeks to promote the peaceful use of nuclear energy, and to inhibit its use for any military purpose, including nuclear weapons. Where is the headquarters of IAEA?
Answer: Vienna, Austria
6. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced a minimum equity capital of _____________ crore to set up a small finance bank (SFB) under the ‘on tap’ licence regime to expand the banking services through high technology-low cost operations.
Answer: Rs 200 crores
Q7. UN-Habitat is the United Nations programme working towards a better urban future. Where is the headquarters of UN-Habitat?
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya
8. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2019 rewards the development of the-?
Answer: Lithium-Ion Battery Creators (John B. Goodenough, M. Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino share the 2019 Nobel Prize in Chemistry)
9. Who beats John Millman to win the Japan Open 2019?
Answer: Novak Djokovic (Serbia)
10. Peter Higgs and Francois Englert was shared the 2013 Nobel Prize in which subject?
11. Pakyong Airport is a greenfield RCS airport in which city?
Answer: Gangtok, Sikkim
12. India-Maldives joint military exercise ‘Ex EKUVERIN – 2019’ culminated with an impressive closing ceremony held in-
13. Indian batsman Rohit Sharma is launching the Rohit4Rhinos campaign, in partnership with WWF India and _________________, to help build awareness for the need to conserve the Greater One-Horned Rhinoceros or the Indian Rhino.
Answer: Animal Planet
14. In which city, Defence minister Rajnath Singh has attended the meeting of the Council of Heads of Government (CHG) of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
Answer: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
15. In which city, The 2020 G20 summit will be conclude?
Answer: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
16. Which company has signed up world badminton champion Pusarla Venkata Sindhu (PV Sindhu) as its brand ambassador for two years?
17. Rudrasagar Lake, also known as Rudijala, is a lake located in-?
18. Who is the first Lieutenant Governor of the union territory of Ladakh?
Answer: Radha Krishna Mathur
19. Which organisation has announced relaxation in norms for ‘Muni Bonds’ to help smart cities and other registered entities working in areas of city planning and urban development work like municipalities to raise funds through issuance and listing of their debt securities?
20. Which organisation has constituted a working group on Social Stock Exchanges (SSE) under the chairmanship of Ishaat Hussain, Director, SBI Foundation?
21. Piyush Goyal is the Minister of Railways and Minister of Commerce & Industry in the Government of India. Where is the Constituency of Piyush Goyal?
Answer: Member of Parliament for Rajya Sabha from Maharashtra
22. In which state, the Ratapani Tiger Reserve has been located?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
23. Who has won the Professional Cricketers’ Association awards recently?
Answer: England all-rounder Ben Stokes
24. The ________________ Integrity Unit has banned Indian sprinter Sheoran Nirmla for four-year.
25. India’s first e-waste clinic to be set up in-?
26. The Reserve Bank of India has given the final approval for the merger of district co-operative banks in-?
27. The Railway ministry, Department of Science & Technology and _______________ have forged an association on a project on ‘Industry 4.0’, which includes a host of digital technologies like artificial intelligence, Big Data, machine learning and cloud computing.
Answer: IIT- Kanpur
28. Lessons Life Taught Me, Unknowingly – An Autobiography by-?
Answer: Anupam Kher
29. What is the official mascot of the 2022 Winter Olympics held in China?
Answer: Bing Dwen Dwen
30. _______________ delivers first AH-64 Apache combat helicopter.
Answer: Tata Boeing Aerospace
31. In which city the World Hindu Economic Forum 2019 was held?
32. The World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2020 will be held in?
Answer: Davos, Switzerland
33. What is theme for the World Teachers’ Day 2019?
Answer: “Young Teachers: The Future of the Profession”
34. The integrated exercise named ‘Chang Thang’ was conducted in-?
35. Trying to meet the disinvestment target set by the government, the _________________ and Niti Aayog are looking at the scope of putting various public sector enterprises (PSUs) on the block.
Answer: Department of Disinvestment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM)
36. What is the theme for the International Day of the Girl 2019?
Answer: GirlForce: Unscripted and Unstoppable
37. Reliance Insurance is one of the best life insurance companies in India catering to customers with wide range of life insurance policies. Now Reliance Insurance known as-?
Answer: Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
38. The Courage in Journalism Award is a prize by the International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) for women journalists. Name the winners of this year?
Answer: Ukrainian journalists Anna Babinets of SLIDSTVO.INFO and Nastya Stanko of Hromadske; Anna Nimiriano of The Juba Monitor; Nicaraguan journalist Lucía Pineda of 100% Noticias who was recently released from prison; and, Liz Sly, the Beirut bureau chief for The Washington Post.
Number Series Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Phase I Exam 2019:
1. 100000, 20000, 4000, 800, 160, ?
2. 16, 17, 21, 30, 46, ?
3. 16, 8, 8, 16, ?, 512
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Analysis & Review – 9th November 2019
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam was conducted today, i.e. 9th November 2019. The RBI Grade B Prelims Exam is being conducted in the morning shift over now. Most of you have appeared for the same. In this post, you can go through the detailed exam analysis of RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2019. We have also shared the overall level of difficulty of this exam.
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best for your exams.