***आपको सफलतापूर्वक भुगतान के बाद ईमेल के माध्यम से पीडीएफ पासवर्ड मिलेगा, इसलिए कृपया भुगतान के लिए सही ईमेल आईडी और मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें।
***You will get a PDF password through email after successful payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
SEBI Grade A Preparation Book 2022 (VOL. I): Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance – Download 1500+ MCQ with Theory eBook
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keep it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance” to crack SEBI Grade 2022. This SEBI Grade A Book includes complete theory and Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to the Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance Sections. This Book was made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ questions papers of SEBI Grade A and is also useful for both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack SEBI Grade-A 2022.
Important features of – A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance-
- 120+ Theory Topics & 1500+ Practice Questions (Below section wise)
- Commerce & Accountancy Theory Topics with 600+ Practice Questions
- Management Theory Topics with 450 Practice Questions
- Finance Theory Topics with 450 Practice Questions
- Prepare By SEBI Grade-A Exam Experts
- Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- Useful for Both SEBI Grade-A Phase I & Phase II Exam (General Stream)
- SEBI Grade-A Book Vol. I of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance made keeping in mind the SEBI Grade A Cut offs or previous papers.
If you are serious about cracking SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam, then you should put in all your effort towards it. Studying hard is required but studying smart is what can bring you success. The SEBI Grade A Book PDF – Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics subjects carries 100 marks. Therefore, it will help you to fetch good marks in your total score.