Preparation Tips & Tricks for IBPS PO Exam
How to prepare for IBPS PO Prelims 2021.How to crack IBPS PO.The IBPS PO notification 2021 was released sometime back and the IBPS PO Prelims exam will be conducted on 4th, 11th December 2021 in various shifts at multiple exam centers. For your assistance, today we bring to you tips on How to prepare for IBPS PO Exam 2021?
In this article, we will discuss the preparation strategy that aspirants should adopt to ensure a good score in the IBPS PO exam ant a clear idea about How to prepare for IBPS PO Exam 2021? Below we will provide detailed assistance on how to deal with each and every section of the IBPS PO. Besides, you should also practice the model test paper a lot.
How to prepare for IBPS PO 2021 – English Language
The key to successfully clearing the English section is having strong basics. Get a hold over the entire IBPS PO English syllabus and have clear concepts.
- Grammar: It forms the basis of important question types such as: sentence re-arrangement, idioms & phrases, error spotting, sentence correction etc asked in the English section. So, build on your grammar. Make notes of important grammar rules that you can refer to during IBPS PO preparation and during revision.
- Reading Comprehension: Strictly stick to what is given in the passage and assume nothing else. Do not make any assumptions whatsoever. It is essential to balance speed and accuracy to score well in any competitive exam. The best way in which you can gauge this is via practicing multiple mock tests.
- Vocabulary: It is tested both directly and indirectly in the exam. There might be difficult words in the passage that may make it difficult for you to understand what is being talked about (indirect testing of vocabulary). On the other hand, there might be direct questions on synonyms, antonyms.
Important English Language Practice Quizzes
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- English Quiz on New Pattern Spotting Error
- Para Jumbles/Sentence Rearrangement
How to prepare for IBPS PO 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
While it is important to learn all the concepts across all the topics of IBPS PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude, it is equally important to learn them in order. Most quant topics are interdependent, meaning, you need to know concepts of one topic to understand or solve another.
- Start with Basics: Brush up your high school math concepts using NCERT textbooks (8th to 10th grade).
- Improve your Calculation Speed: Learn tables up to 20 and square roots up to 30 and cube roots up to 20. Also, follow and practice the one-liner approach quicker addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Practice tests including questions of varying difficulty levels to prepare you for any kind of question in the exam. Also, always analyze your mock attempt, identify the weak areas, and fix them.
Click Below to Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes-
- Advanced Level Data Interpretation Questions
- Important Simplification & Approximation Questions
- Important Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Important Quadratic Equation Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude Mixed Questions
Prepare for IBPS PO 2021 – Reasoning Ability
The Reasoning section tests your problem-solving, decision-making skills, and logical abilities. It takes months and constant and consistent practice to master these skills and it is not something you can achieve in a short time. Therefore, start spending some time-solving puzzles online, like Sudoku, Crossword puzzles, Mind bender puzzles, etc. These will sharpen your skills and train your brain to think logically.
- Build Concepts: Once your fundamentals are in place, start watching reasoning video lessons that breakdown every reasoning topic to the basic level.
- Practice Questions: After learning each reasoning topic, take a sectional test for that topic to measure your progress. Continue learning and practicing till you’re thorough in that concept and then move on to the next one.
Reasoning questions can be lengthy and time-consuming. Always remember, you don’t have to answer all the questions. We suggest you first glance through the question and decide if you want to solve it or not. If you’re finding it difficult to solve a question, mark it for review and get back to it later. Do not spend too much time being stuck on the same question. There are many topics in reasoning so it is advisable to select the topics that have been asked more and more in previous years and practice them regularly. Here some important topics for the exam which are mentioned below –
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzles
- Blood Relations
- Inequality Questions
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction Sense & Ranking
- Syllogism/ Data sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
Best Books For IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2021
The best way to prepare for the IBPS PO Exam is Choosing Right and best IBPS PO Preparation Books. To help candidates in getting the IBPS PO Books easily we have created this post and here we have provided all the details regarding the Books for IBPS PO Exam through which candidates must go through.
|Book Name||Download Link|
|A Complete Book of High-Level Puzzle and Seating Arrangement for IBPS PO 2020||Click Here|
|Data Interpretation (DI) Cracker Book for IBPS PO 2020||Click Here|
|English Language Cracker for IBPS PO 2021||Click Here|
Important Tips to crack IBPS PO Prelims 2021
The following tips will help the candidate to crack the IBPS PO conveniently:
- Always choose an appropriate study material. Remember, the right study material is the base of your preparation strategy.
- To crack IBPS PO 2021, candidates must follow an English newspaper daily.
- Make study groups instead of attending coaching classes.
- If you fail in the first attempt don’t get de-motivated. Pull up your socks and prepare for the next attempt.
- Eat healthily and sleep well prior to the exam days.
We hope that this detailed article on “How to prepare for IBPS PO Prelims 2021? Preparation Tips & Tricks” helps you to plan your preparation. Feel free to post any doubts in the comment section and we will help you out. You may also share your doubt and query at email@example.com .