How to Crack IBPS Exam? Self Study Plan
As we all know that Self Study is the Key of Success to crack any competitive examination Like-Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, PCS, and State level exams. Self-study is important for us but first, we should try to know that How will we crack IBPS Bank Exam without coaching just in few months.
You should analyze your strength and weakness before starting the preparation of IBPS exams. Firstly go through the entire syllabus of IBPS PO/Clerk ( Banking & Insurance) and choose those important topics which were asked in the previous year question paper of IBPS exam. Then decide you need any coaching or self-study is sufficient to crack these exams according to your strength and weakness.
Crack IBPS Exam In First Attempt Without Coaching?
We usually came across many coaching institutes in nearly our city. They providing their knowledge to almost 20 Lac students per year. But every student is not selected in these exams. Because student things if they joined any coaching institute for a particular examination then they will definitely achieve their dream job. But according to today’s scenario competition is increasing day by day. So, you want a smart strategy to crack IBPS Exam without coaching classes.
Set Clear Goals, What you’re planning to Learn
|Specific-||The first step is to get really specific about what you want to achieve. Write down a single sentence that identifies exactly what you are committing yourself to learn.|
|Measurable-||You need to make sure you can easily measure your goal. A good place to start is committing some time each week to pursue your goal without interruption or distraction.|
|Achievable-||You need to be realistic. If you’ve struggled in the past with online learning, you need to set the bar low to build the initial habit and then work your way up to more time and effort as your confidence improves.|
|Relevant-||You need to make it relevant to your life, this is where “your why” comes in. You want to commit to this goal because you have thought deeply about how it will impact and improve your life and well-being.|
||You need to set a time window so you have a milestone to celebrate when you’ve achieved your goal. I recommend initially setting short-term goals for learning that can achieve in less than 30 days.|
We are talking about incapable candidates or those students who don’t have sufficient money to join the coaching institutes and Some of the students who don’t have time to join coaching classes. Both kinds of students can learn things through online lectures. You will prepare better your studies according to your comfort and time.
Today we have tried our best to bring the answers to all your questions with their solutions. All LST readers requested to you please read this entire article and find out the secrets of How to Crack IBPS Exam without coaching? We hope that this article will help you.
This year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) is going to conduct the IBPS PO/Clerk exam 2020. Before starting your studies, you should clear everything in your mind like:- What is the syllabus of IBPS PO/Clerk?, What is the exam pattern of IBPS PO/Clerk? What is the IBPS PO/Clerk Cutoff?
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
Best Online Test Series For IBPS PO 2020 Exam
|Best Books for IBPS PO Exam 2020 – Study Material | Free PDF | Online Quizzes||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2020 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|IBPS PO New Exam Pattern 2020 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims 2020 in First Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Previous Year Paper (2014-2019) – Download Free PDF||Click Here|
|What ‘NOT’ to do While Preparing For IBPS PO 2020||Click Here|
As we know that IBPS conducted two different post-exams (Probationary Officer and Clerk) every year. Both exams have two stages (Prelims and Mains) involved to crack the final selection. IBPS allowed sectional time duration in the prelims exams as well as mains. Aspirants have to pass sectional cut-off and also overall cutoff of the whole exam as well. There are criteria on every wrong answer you will lose 0.25 marks which are known as negative marking in the bank exam.
All these things needed for you before sitting in the exam. How to Prepare for Bank Exams? You can take the help of previous year question papers so that you can analyze these papers and perform accordingly in the exam. Because the basic concept played a very important role in banking exam preparation. if your basic concept is clear then you will definitely crack this exam otherwise you will get zero.
Best Way to Crack Bank Exam through Self Study
Actually, No one can make a guarantee to crack the exam after joining a good coaching institute or self-study with bad time management. It’s all depends on your strategy, time management, select important topics, and many more things. But, A candidate who actually serious for his goals, and takes serious initiative towards self-study can benefit aspirants in many ways-
- Time Management – Sometimes it is difficult for a student to follow up on the routine of self-study. It is recommended that you wake up early in the morning for self-study. Then follow up the routine. Give your evening time to revise and review your class works.
- Make Proper Schedule – You do not just grab the book and start studying. A schedule helps you get organized & keep on track. So make a good schedule considering your study resources and also balance the school, coaching class, and refreshment too.
- Set Goals – Surely setting goals in your study will help you a lot. Studying for a long time decreases the level of concentration and understanding. So setting small goals helps a lot.
- Jungle Between Subjects – Every exam has at least three to four subjects in the curriculum. Instead of focusing on one subject every day, studying two or three different ones helps in improving effectiveness.
- Refresh Your Mind – Refreshment is very necessary. It helps students to study at their full potential. So you can play your favorite sport or game, it will surely refresh your brain after a stressful study. But do not overdo it.
- Steer Clear of Multitasking – It is a common misconception that multitasking can help you achieve more in less time. The secret to making self-study sessions more productive is to focus on just one task at a time.
- Don’t Use Social Media – It is, therefore, imperative to resist the urge to study while watching texting your friends or checking your social media feeds. If you use the internet for studying, having a secondary device solely for accessing e-learning apps and study materials is advisable.
- Stick to Pen & Paper – Some students prefer to study online. But sticking to pen and paper to study really helps students to concentrate and remember what they have studied. Writing your answers on paper helps a lot in memorizing it.
- Think less and do more – Some student tend to overthink. Thinking to do this and that without actually doing it. Keep it simple, stick to your plan, and start actually doing it.
- Test Yourself Regularly – Self-testing is a proven tool for improving academic performance. Do not wait for exams to put your knowledge to test. Take it upon yourself to put your learning to test through small quizzes, sample question papers, and mock test Series.
We hope this article “How to Crack IBPS Exam In First Attempt Without Coaching?” helps you in its true spirit. Here are some links for free quality content for Banking and Insurance Exams.
We hope that this detailed article helps you to plan your preparation. Feel free to post any doubts in the comment section and we will help you out. You may also share your doubt and query at email@example.com .