ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion : Technology changing the face of Education
ICICI Bank PO Interview 2018-19. Technology changing the face of Education. As we know ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme has become a regular recruitment event with an intake 2 or 3 batches every year at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore. There is a selection procedure that follows a three-tier selection procedure-
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The first phase is an Online Aptitude Test, for which registered candidates will be informed about their test centre & time through a separate email. The test shall contain around 80 questions that have to be answered in 1 hour. ICICI PO exam results could be declared in a month`s time & qualified candidates shall receive an email about the next process –“Group discussion & Personal Interview”.
The Second phase of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme is Group Discussion; here you will find some important points –
The procedure of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme is Group Discussion:-
- ICICI HR department send you an email containing the 4-5 GD topics will be sent to selected candidates along with their call letter.
- The panel shall select any one topic from it & ask all members to discuss about it.
- A group could be formed with 8-10 members.
- The session shall last for 20 to 30 minutes.
ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion Topics 2018
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Specialization vs Generalization
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Technology changing the face of Education
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Social Networking in our lives
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Unique Identification Number For Every Indian
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Role of digitization in Banking Sector
Today we are posting an article on Technology changing the face of Education, which can be helpful in your ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion preparation.
Technology changing the face of Education
Living in the 21st century, can you escape the purview of technology? Technology has invested our lives in a million different ways.
- In the past few years, we witnessed a major change in the world with the advancement of technology.
- The way students are taught and the way of interaction between students and teachers were changed a lot with the progress in Technology.
- Distance education was totally redefined. Online classes bridged the gap between regular and distance education.
- Many apps, blogs, websites and YouTube channels are helping students as well as teachers and changed the definition of formal education.
Positive Side of technology in education
- With the help technology, now students are learning concepts crystal clear.
- Online courses increased the access of education. Now, anyone can do any course from any college around the world.
- With the availability of vast knowledge in the internet, students are clarifying their doubts and can increase their scope of learning.
- Now virtual classrooms are impressed by the interesting video lessons with the help of technology.
- Teachers around the world are now collaborating and learning the best methods of education from one another
Negative Side of technology in education
- Present Generation students have a lot of things to do and have a lot of ways to learn.We are now witnessing mental health problems in students too.
- With increasing virtual communication, some students are developing social phobia.
- Technology Changes the Way Children Think.
Technology has revolutionized education. It has improved the access and efficiency of learning. But still, India has a long way to go to increase its literacy levels and to spread the benefits of technology. On the other hand, students have many options to choose to different ways to learn from different modes and get desired knowledge with quality.
You may also like
- List of Small Finance Banks with its Headquarters (HQ) | Complete Details
- List of Small Finance Banks with their Headquarters, Taglines, & Name of Chairman in Hindi