Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co.Here we are posting an article on Technology changing the face of Education, which can be helpful in your preparation and also you can get an idea how to write Essay in the Descriptive paper in SBI PO Exam and other Competitive Exams.
This article also very helpful in ICICI BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROCESS GROUP DISCUSSION & PERSONAL INTERVIEW PROCESS.
Technology changing the face of Education
Living in the 21st century, can you escape the purview of technology? Technology has invested our lives in a million different ways.
- In the past few years, we witnessed a major change in the world with the advancement of technology.
- The way students are taught and the way of interaction between students and teachers were changed a lot with the progress in Technology.
- Distance education was totally redefined. Online classes bridged the gap between regular and distance education.
- Many apps, blogs, websites and YouTube channels are helping students as well as teachers and changed the definition of formal education.
Positive Side of technology in education.
- With the help technology, now students are learning concepts crystal clear.
- Online courses increased the access of education. Now, anyone can do any course from any college around the world.
- With the availability of vast knowledge in the internet, students are clarifying their doubts and can increase their scope of learning.
- Now virtual classrooms are impressed by the interesting video lessons with the help of technology.
- Teachers around the world are now collaborating and learning the best methods of education from one another
Negative Side of technology in education:-
- Present Generation students have a lot of things to do and have a lot of ways to learn.We are now witnessing mental health problems in students too.
- With increasing virtual communication, some students are developing social phobia.
- Technology Changes the Way Children Think.
Technology has revolutionized education. It has improved the access and efficiency of learning. But still, India has a long way to go to increase its literacy levels and to spread the benefits of technology. On the other hand, students have many options to choose to different ways to learn from different modes and get desired knowledge with quality.
You may also Download:
SBI Po Mains study material (Based on Latest pattern )
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and lets study together.