ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Social Networking in our lives
Social Networking in our lives. As we know ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme has become a regular recruitment event with an intake 2 or 3 batches every year at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore. There is a selection procedure that follows a three-tier selection procedure-
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The first phase is an Online Aptitude Test, for which registered candidates will be informed about their test centre & time through a separate email. The test shall contain around 80 questions that have to be answered in 1 hour. ICICI PO exam results could be declared in a month`s time & qualified candidates shall receive an email about the next process –“Group discussion & Personal Interview”.
The Second phase of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme is Group Discussion; here you will find some important points –
The procedure of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme is Group Discussion:-
- ICICI HR department send you an email containing the 4-5 GD topics will be sent to selected candidates along with their call letter.
- The panel shall select any one topic from it & ask all members to discuss about it.
- A group could be formed with 8-10 members.
- The session shall last for 20 to 30 minutes.
ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion Topics 2018
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Specialization vs Generalization
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Technology changing the face of Education
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Social Networking in our lives
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Unique Identification Number For Every Indian
- ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion: Role of digitization in Banking Sector
Today we are posting an article on Social Networking in our lives, which can be helpful in your ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion preparation.
ICICI Bank PO Group Discussion – Social Networking in our lives
- The advent of the social networking platform helped to enhance communication between the people and business.
- Social network offers integrated meeting platform for the visitors offering more options in terms of time and place. Individuals can communicate through message applications via video and voice.
- Social networking sites assist business in identifying the target audiences based on the demography or location. The majority of the sites have special tools that could help to ascertain the quality of traffic. Potential customers can be categorized into language, age and gender make targeting easy and effective.
- Social networking is imbibed in our lives so much that this generation cannot imagine their lives without Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Social networking sites changed our lives drastically that its impact cannot be ignored.
- Social networking was started on the internet in the form of generalized online communities to group the people having same interests and to share their ideas.
- Great meeting platform
- Impact on business
- Target the audiences
- Political campaigns
- Powerful platform for social activism
Positive impact of Social networking
- We can keep in touch with friends in today’s busy world.
- Communication has become a lot easier. We can now easily communicate and maintain relationships with people from any part of the world.
- Social networking sites brought governance closer to people.
- Finding a job is never been this easier.
- Now people can express their opinions and can share their experiences easily.
- people aware of the happenings around the world by social networking sites.
- We can improve ourselves by sharing our ideas, information, and knowledge with those, who have same interests, even if they are so many miles away from us.
Negative impact of Social Networking
- Privacy is a big drawback of Social networking sites. Some people are using other person’s personal information for malicious intentions.
- Social networking sites put pressure on its users.
- Addiction is another big drawback of Social networking sites, Students are getting addicted to social media leaving their studies behind.
- Cyberbullying and threats from strangers have increased.
- Many are now preferring virtual communication over real conversations
- Anonymity can ruin lives sometimes. People write hate and offensive comments without revealing their true identity.
- These days fake news is going viral giving misinformation to the public.
- Spending in front of a computer for long hours creates many health problems.
We cannot disagree with the fact that social networking sites made our lives much easier than before. Though there is some negative impact, we can mitigate it with improved awareness. We should utilize social networking sites and should not let it control our lives.