Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co.Here we are posting an article on Social Networking in our lives, which can be helpful in your preparation and also you can get an idea how to write Essay in the Descriptive paper in SBI PO Exam and other Competitive exams.
This article also very helpful in ICICI BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROCESS GROUP DISCUSSION & PERSONAL INTERVIEW PROCESS.
Social Networking in our lives
- The advent of the social networking platform helped to enhance communication between the people and business.
- Social network offers integrated meeting platform for the visitors offering more options in terms of time and place. Individuals can communicate through message applications via video and voice.
- Social networking sites assist business in identifying the target audiences based on the demography or location. The majority of the sites have special tools that could help to ascertain the quality of traffic. Potential customers can be categorized into language, age and gender make targeting easy and effective.
- Social networking is imbibed in our lives so much that this generation cannot imagine their lives without Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Social networking sites changed our lives drastically that its impact cannot be ignored.
- Social networking was started on the internet in the form of generalized online communities to group the people having same interests and to share their ideas.
- Great meeting platform
- Impact on business
- Target the audiences
- Political campaigns
- Powerful platform for social activism
Positive impact of Social networking:-
- We can keep in touch with friends in today’s busy world.
- Communication has become a lot easier. We can now easily communicate and maintain relationships with people from any part of the world.
- Social networking sites brought governance closer to people.
- Finding a job is never been this easier.
- Now people can express their opinions and can share their experiences easily.
- people aware of the happenings around the world by social networking sites.
- We can improve ourselves by sharing our ideas, information, and knowledge with those, who have same interests, even if they are so many miles away from us.
Negative impact of Social Networking :-
- Privacy is a big drawback of Social networking sites. Some people are using other person’s personal information for malicious intentions.
- Social networking sites put pressure on its users.
- Addiction is another big drawback of Social networking sites, Students are getting addicted to social media leaving their studies behind.
- Cyberbullying and threats from strangers have increased.
- Many are now preferring virtual communication over real conversations
- Anonymity can ruin lives sometimes. People write hate and offensive comments without revealing their true identity.
- These days fake news is going viral giving misinformation to the public.
- Spending in front of a computer for long hours creates many health problems.
We cannot disagree with the fact that social networking sites made our lives much easier than before. Though there is some negative impact, we can mitigate it with improved awareness. We should utilize social networking sites and should not let it control our lives.
You may also Download:
SBI Po Mains study material (Based on Latest pattern )
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and lets study together.