NABARD Grade-A Exam: Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD Grade-A Exam: Economic & Social Issues Questions Set. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2018, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues Questions” for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2018 based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Grade-A Economic & Social Issues Questions | Set-3
1. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and Vihaan Networks Limited (VNL) have signed MoU to launch __________ service to provide disaster management in India.
A. “Relief 111”
B. “Relief 181”
C. “Relief 123”
D. “Relief 99”
E. “Relief 100”
2. Name the bank that has recently launched ‘Project Nishchay’ in partnership with the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) to accelerate its turnaround program and improve financial performance.
A. Canara Bank
B. IndusInd Bank
D. ICICI Bank
E. IDBI Bank
3. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has registered National E-Governance Services Limited (NeSL) as a/an ________________ under the IBBI Regulations, 2017.
A. Service Provider
B. Technical Assistance Unit
C. Internal Utility Service
D. Artificial Intelligence Unit
E. Information Utility
4. The U.S. Federal Reserve fined HSBC Holdings PLC _________ million for “unsafe and unsound practices” in its foreign exchange trading business.
A. $175 million
B. $150 million
C. $100 million
D. $200 million
E. None of these
5. The Asian Development Bank has announced to increase its annual lending to India to a maximum of ______________ between 2018 and 2022 to help fasten inclusive economic transformation.
A. $4.0 billion
B. $4.5 billion
C. $3.8 billion
D. $3.5 billion
E. $3.2 billion
6. Name the lender that has recently announced a new home loan scheme that offers borrowers the benefit of 1% cashback on every EMI, for the entire tenure of the loan.
A. State Bank of India
B. HDFC Bank
C. IndusInd Bank
D. Oriental Commerce Bank
E. ICICI Bank
7. Name the state government for which India and the World Bank signed a $200 million Loan Agreement for the state’s Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project.
A. Tamil Nadu
8. Name the lender that has announced the sanction of credit facilities amounting to Rs2,317 crore to corporate for financing Grid Connected Rooftop Solar projects under the bank’s program with World Bank.
A. State Bank of India
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. Syndicate Bank
D. Allahabad Bank
E. Bank of Baroda
9. Which of the following bank has signed an agreement with the government to provide Rs 1,000 crore financing for food processing projects?
B. Dena Bank
C. Yes Bank
D. Axis Bank
E. ICICI Bank
10. Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) clarified that farmers do not need to quote Permanent Account Number (PAN) for cash sale of their produce up to Rs.____ lakh a day.
A. Rs 1 lakh
B. Rs 2 lakh
C. Rs 3 lakh
D. Rs 4 lakh
E. Rs 5 lakh
Study Material for NABARD Grade A 2018
|NABARD Grade A 2018 Important Links|
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2018: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade A Exam 2018||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade A 2018 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
NABARD Grade A & B Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 ( हिंदी में ) (Prelims/Mains)
|10.||Important Tips and Tricks to prepare for NABARD Grade A Exam 2018 ( हिंदी में )||Click Here|