NABARD Grade A 2019 : Agriculture & Rural Development Questions
NABARD ARD Study Material PDF. NABARD ARD Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set and study material. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2019, you will come across a section on “Agriculture & Rural Development” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Agriculture & Rural Development Questions” for NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Question | Set-1
1. PACS, an institute of NABARD works at the gram panchayat and village level. In PACS, A stands for?
2. Agricultural census is conducted in every _______
A. 2 years
B. 3 years
C. 4 years
D. 5 years
E. 6 years
3. Great Himalayan National Park (GNHP) is situated in which state ?
B. Jammu & Kashmir
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
4. Which day of every year has been chosen as World Wetlands Day ?
A. 2nd Feb
B. 5th March
C. 17th April
D. 23rd June
E. 15th Sep
5. Where is the National institute of jute and allied fibre technology located ?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. West Bengal
6. Which state has declared Ganga and Yamuna rivers as living entity ?
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. West Bengal
E. None of the above
7. Which day has been observed as World Water Day?
A. 22nd March
B. 29th April
C. 12th June
D. 26 th Aug
E. 3rd Nov
8. What is India’s rank in fruits and vegetables production worldwide?
9.Who has been appointed new head of World Food Programme?
A. David Beasley
B. Antonio Guterres
C. Kristalina Georgieva
D. Christine Lagarde
E. Nicholas Davis
10. The order in which one crops is cultivated on a piece of land over a fixed period is called as-
A. Cropping Pattern
B. Cropping system
E. Mixed farming
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|