Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Exam 2018
Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade A Exam. As we all know NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam 2018 was conducted on 19th May 2018. Today we are sharing the Economic and Social Issues (ESI) questions asked in NABARD Grade A Exam. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming other competitive exams 2018.
ESI Questions Asked in NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam 2018
- Economic survey GDP forecast for 2018-19 is7-7.5%.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana allocation
- How much amount was allocated for Self Help Group under Budget?
- What are not the goals of SHG among the given options?
- How many targets are there is SHG?
- Question about GDP deflator = Nominal GDP/real GDP.
- A question related to Ayushman Bharat – Healthcare.
- 2 questions from Socio-Economic and Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011).
- Question related to Relative poverty definition.
- A question related to Demographic growth theory.
- A question related to Structural unemployment definition.
- what amount has allocated in PMFBY allocation?
- Under Monetary Policy Inflation is measured through – CPI
- Literacy rate as per the Census
- Rural Population percentage under the census
- How much percentage increase was suggested in MSP in Budget
- What does R stand for in RURBAN?
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas comes under which department
- Deendayal Antodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission launched in which year
- What is the focus of MGNREGA – the right to work
- What is the corpus amount of PMEGP? – 5500 Crores
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna was launched in which year?
- Parameters of Human Development Index?
- What is the definition of Inflation?
- A question related to Formal Sector Employment.
- The growth of the economy as per economic survey 7-7.5
- A question related to Philip Curve.
- Top 1% exporting firms account for 38% of exports
- Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojna is the scheme of which state?
- In which year Kisan Credit Card launched?
- Global Development Inclusive Index is published by which organization?
- The pink colour of economic survey- for women empowerment.
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best for your exams.
Study Material for NABARD Grade A 2019
|NABARD Grade A 2019 Important Links|
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2019: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2019 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2019 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade A Exam 2019||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade A 2019 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade A Exam 2018||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade A Exam 2018||Click Here|