ESI Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Prelims 2021
Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021. As we all know NABARD Grade-A Prelims Exam was conducted on 18th September 2021. Here we are sharing the Economic and Social Issues (ESI) questions asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming NABARD exams.
The economic and Social Issue section was of moderate level. Most of the questions were asked about current affairs, budgets, economic surveys, Govt. reports, and schemes. The following are some of the ESI Memory based Questions Asked in the NABARD Grade-A Phase I Exam: 18th September 2021-
- Objective of NIPUN Bharat? To enhance the proficiency in reading and numeracy
- Objective of EASE reforms Index? – To measure the performance of banks
- EASE Reforms Index deal with which of the following factor? Reforms in the Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
- Which of the following is not an objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evem Utthan Mahabhiyan (PM KUSUM) scheme ? To help women in solar villages to regain their status as Dhaanya Lakshmi
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme was introduced in which year? 1998
- Which organization has launched ”Sahi Disha” campaign to celebrate women’s livelihoods in rural India? UNDP
- What is the definition of child under Prevention of Child Marriage Act? A child is a person who has not completed 21 years in case of male and 18 years in case of female as per section 2 of the Prevention of Child Marriage Act.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) there is provision of free distribution of ___________ Kg of Food grains? 5 kg
- Beej Bachao Andolan (Save the Seeds Movement) was introduced for the first time by – Vijay Jardhari
- Samagra Shiksha was launched in which year? 2018
- Which of the following is not correct with respect to New Development Bank (NDB)- It is the initiative of ASEAN Groups
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao yojana is related to decline of trend in which of the following? Child Sex Ratio (CSR)
- Which of the following is not correct with respect to Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)? It has 195 members
- 15th Finance commission commencement date – 1st April 2021
- Which of the following articles of the constitution of India prohibits employment of children in factories? Article 24
- InvITs are registered in the form of – Trusts
- Retail inflation in India is measured by which of the following indices? CPI
- Difference between exports and imports is known as- Balance of Trade
- How much fiscal deficit is targeted in union budget 2021? 8
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan was launched in which year? 2018-19
- Which of the following organizations recommends the appointment of MD and CEO of Public sector banks? – Bank Boards Bureau
- What is the objective of PM KUSUM? Options were incorrect so you had to choose the best possible option and that is – empowering women in agriculture (as this was the only option where agri was mentioned)
- NEP Gross enrolment ratio target of 50% in higher education till which year? 2035
- A committee was formed to look into the issues and concerns of Micro Finance Institution sector. Who was the chairperson? YH Malegam
- Under PM Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana, how much amount of food grains per person per month has been distributed to 80 Crore beneficiaries? 5kg
- What is the objective of UNDP Sahi Disha Campaign? To highlight the issues that impact the opportunities for women in rural India to access jobs and livelihoods.
- Number of pillars on which union budget 2021-22 was based? – Six
- Health and Well being
- Physical & financial capital, and infrastructure
- Inclusive development for aspirational India
- Reinvigorating human capital
- Innovation and R&D
- Minimum government and maximum governance
- It is proposed to increase the limit for tax audit for persons who are undertaking …………. of their transactions digitally from Rs.5 crore to Rs.10 crore – 95%
- Top export destination for Indian Floriculture? USA
- How much amount of insurance has been provided to health workers under PM Garib Kalyan Package insurance? 50 Lakh
- Which of the following is not a member of SCO? Afghanistan (Which is an observer country)
- Who is a child under Protection of child marriage act? A child is a person who has not completed 21 years in case of male and 18 years in case of female.
- NEP recommendation was given by a committee chaired by – – K Kasturirangan
- Incorrect statement regarding Central sector scheme for financing facility under Agri Infra Fund? Don’t remember the options. But it has been covered recently in government schemes session.
- PM Awas Yojana – Urban launched in – 2015
- FAO headquartered in – Rome
- Calory intake recommended by Ministry of labour and employment to decide minimum wages? 2400 or 2700
- How much percent of their budget, states should spend on health, as recommended by 15th FC? 8%
- Three statements were given to identify the scheme. All the statements are related to SHGs- DAY NRLM
- First river linking project of India? Ken-Betwa linking project
- Financial stability report was launched by which of the following? RBI
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was launched to control which declining ratio? Child Sex Ratio
- Which of the following countries is not a member of ASEAN? India
- How many languages are there in 8th schedule of constitution? 22
- Beej Bacho Andolan was launched by whom? – Vijay Jardhari from Uttarakhand
- Which of the following types of MSMEs have been recently included in Priority Sector Lending targets? loans of up to Rs 50 crore towards start-ups would qualify for the priority sector
- Three features of a type of bank were given. Identify the bank – Small Finance Bank
- The committee which prepared National Policy Education 2020 was chaired by whom? Kasturirangan
- The Chairmen of public sector banks are selected by the – Banks Board Bureau (BBB)
- How many languages have been mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian Constitution? –22 languages
- With which of the following is Malegam Committee associated? Microfinance (MFI)
- What is the objective of the PM-KUSUM scheme? – to remove farmers’ dependence on diesel and kerosene and to link pump sets to solar energy
Importance of the ESI Memory-Based Questions:
- Solving NABARD Grade-A ESI memory-based questions might help you gain a better knowledge of the exam format.
- Enables you to make a good plan and strategy to start preparing for next year’s exam.
- You may easily adapt to the exam pattern.
- You can know the important chapters and topics to especially focus on.
Do share any Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A 2021 that you remember at email@example.com
All the best for your exams.
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2022
NABARD Grade A 2022 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2022: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2022– Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2022– Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut-Off Marks | 2015-2021 Cut-Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2022||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2022 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|