ESI Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Prelims 2021
Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam 18th September 2021. As we all know NABARD Grade-A Prelims Exam was conducted today. Here we are sharing the Economic and Social Issues (ESI) questions asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming NABARD exams.
The economic and Social Issue section was of moderate level. Most of the questions were asked from current affairs, Budget, economic survey, Govt. reports, and schemes. The following are some of the ESI Memory based Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Phase I Exam: 18th September 2021-
- Which organization has launched ”Sahi Disha” campaign to celebrate women’s livelihoods in rural India? UNDP
- What is the definition of child under Prevention of Child Marriage Act? A child is a person who has not completed 21 years in case of male and 18 years in case of female as per section 2 of the Prevention of Child Marriage Act.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) there is provision of free distribution of ___________ Kg of Food grains? 5 kg
- Beej Bachao Andolan (Save the Seeds Movement) was introduced for the first time by – Vijay Jardhari
- Samagra Shiksha was launched in which year? 2018
- Which of the following is not correct with respect to New Development Bank (NDB)- It is the initiative of ASEAN Groups
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao yojana is related to decline of trend in which of the following? Child Sex Ratio (CSR)
- Which of the following is not correct with respect to Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)? It has 195 members
- EASE Reforms Index deal with which of the following factor? Reforms in the Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
- Which of the following is not an objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evem Utthan Mahabhiyan (PM KUSUM) scheme ? To help women in solar villages to regain their status as Dhaanya Lakshmi
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme was introduced in which year? 1998
- The committee which prepared National Policy Education 2020 was chaired by whom? K. Kasturirangan
- The Chairmen of public sector banks are selected by the – Banks Board Bureau (BBB)
- How many languages have been mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian Constitution? –22 languages
- With which of the following is Malegam Committee associated? Microfinance (MFI)
- What is the objective of the PM-KUSUM scheme? – to remove farmers’ dependence on diesel and kerosene and to link pump sets to solar energy
Importance of the ESI Memory-Based Questions:
- Solving NABARD Grade-A ESI memory-based questions might help you gain a better knowledge of the exam format.
- Enables you to make a good plan and strategy to start preparing for next year’s exam.
- You may easily adapt to the exam pattern.
- You can know the important chapters and topics to especially focus on.
Do share any Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A 2021 that you remember at email@example.com
All the best for your exams.
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|