ARD Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Prelims 2021
Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam 18th September 2021. As we all know NABARD Grade-A Prelims Exam was conducted today. Here we are sharing the Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) questions asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming NABARD exams.
The level of Agriculture & Rural Development section was of moderate level. Questions were asked from the soil, irrigation, current affairs, recent Govt. schemes, and reports. The following are some of the ARD Memory based Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Phase I Exam: 18th September 2021-
- Which instrument is used for the measurement of Humidity? Hygrometer
- Quincunx system of plantation includes ________________ papaya
- Hedging and cropping in agroforestry is known as______. Alley cropping
- Potamodromous fish is a freshwater fish. Which fish is categorized as potamodromous fish? catfish
- What fraction of its geographical area of a country should be under forest cover_____. 1/3
- The e-Agri network by an Indian tobacco company (ITC) is known as ____. e-Choupal
- Which fertilizer is organic in Nature? Cow Dung
- Wheel Hoe is used for _______. weeding and intercultural operations
- As per Handloom Census 2019-20 how many households are located in rural areas of our countries? 87% of total household units (27.83 lakh)
- Which state has the highest number of food processing companies? Maharashtra
- Hens reared for eggs are called _____. layers
- The traditional methods of processing fish by salting, drying, smoking pickling etc. are collectively known as _____. Curing
- Maximum selling agricultural product through National Agriculture Market (eNAM) _____. Vegetables
- Covering soils with crop residue, haw straws, etc to conserve moisture is known as _____. Mulching
- Medium irrigation schemes include those irrigation schemes under which arable area is – more than 2,000 hectares but less than 10,000 hectares
- The World Bank has approved of an assistance worth 6000 crores to Atal Bhujal Yojana. What is the main objective of ‘Atul Bhujal Yojana’? To tackle the country’s depleting groundwater level
- Which instrument is used to measure humidity? hygrometer
- According to 11th Edition of Emissions Gap Report 2020 (Annual report) released by United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions are set to fall by what per cent in 2020 owing to Pandemic? 7%
- Which one of the following terms describes the practice of growing two or more crops simultaneously on the same piece of land? Mixed cropping
Importance of the ARD Memory-Based Questions:
- Solving NABARD Grade-A ARD memory-based questions might help you gain a better knowledge of the exam format.
- Enables you to make a good plan and strategy to start preparing for next year’s exam.
- You may easily adapt to the exam pattern.
- You can know the important chapters and topics to especially focus on.
|Memory-Based Questions Asked in NABARD – 18th September 2021|
|ESI Questions Asked in NABARD 2021||GA Questions Asked in NABARD 2021|
Do share any Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A 2021 that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best for your exams.
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|