GA Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Prelims 2021
General Awareness Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam 18th September 2021. As we all know NABARD Grade-A Prelims Exam was conducted today. Here we are sharing the General Awareness (GA-GK) questions asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming other competitive exams 2021-22.
It was easy to answer the General Awareness questions. 5-6 questions were asked from the static section, and most of the questions were on current events from the last 6 months. The following are some of the GA Memory based Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Phase I Exam: 18th September 2021-
- The temperate grasslands of North America are known as – Prairies
- Which of the following country is not a member of SCO? Afghanistan
- The book titled “Mission Domination: An Unfinished Quest”, authored by Boria Majumdar & Kushan Sarkar is based on which sports? Cricket
- Who is the author of the book titled White Mughal? William Dalrymple
- The world’s tallest observation wheel will be opened in Ain Dubai, Dubai in October 2021. What will be its height? 250 m (820 ft)
- Kyoto Protocol, Montreal Protocol and Paris Agreement are related to ________________ climate change
- Name the Indian ornithologist and naturalist who often referred to as the “Birdman of India”. Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
- Renowned personality Pt Subhankar Banerjee passed away recently, he was a veteran _____. Percussionist
- Which of the following day, World Tourism Day (WTD) is being observed? 27th September
- The Reserve Bank of India has increased the limit of fund transfer under the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme from Rs 50,000 per transaction to ______. Rs 2 lakh
- The duration of Stand-Up India Scheme has been extended to _________________ 2025
- The national tree of India is ___________. Banayan
- In which country has the tallest sandcastle in the world recently been inaugurated? Denmark
- SUJALAM Campaign is a 100 days campaign that has been launched by which ministry as a part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations? Jal Shakti Ministry
- Proses-backed fintech firm PayU acquired India’s earliest payment gateway BillDesk in an all-cash transaction of_____. $4.7 billion
- ___________ papier-mache articles is based primarily on paper pulp, and is a richly decorated, colorful artifact; generally in the form of vases, bowls, or cups (with and without metal rims) – Kashmiri
- The Government has introduced a new registration mark for new vehicles under the “Bharat series (BH-series)” to facilitate seamless transfer of vehicles across states is effective from ______. 15th 2021
Importance of the GA Memory-Based Questions:
- Solving NABARD Grade-A memory-based questions might help you gain a better knowledge of the exam format.
- Enables you to make a good plan and strategy to start preparing for next year’s exam.
- You may easily adapt to the exam pattern.
- You can know the important chapters and topics to especially focus on.
Do share any General Awareness (GA) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A 2021 that you remember at email@example.com
All the best for your exams.
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|