NABARD Grade A 2019 : Agriculture & Rural Development Questions
NABARD ARD Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set and study material. NABARD ARD Study Material PDF. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2019, you will come across a section on “Agriculture & Rural Development” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Agriculture & Rural Development Questions” for NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Question | Set- 4
1. How much total corpus has been set up for SAMPADA (Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters)?
A. Rs. 2000 crore
B. Rs. 4000 crore
C. Rs. 5000 crore
D. Rs. 6000 crore
E. Rs. 8000 crore
2. How much FDI is allowed in trading though e-commerce with respect to food products manufactured and produced in India ?
3. How much foreign direct investment (FDI) is allowed in oil palm plantations ?
4. Which Ministry is nodal ministry for the implementation of Neeranchal National Watershed Project ?
A. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
B. Ministry of Rural Development
C. Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation
D. Ministry of Urban Development
E. Ministry of Food Processing Industry
5. In which year Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Unnat Krishi Shiksha Scheme was launched?
6. Under Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana, what is the minimum number of farmers required to form a cluster ?
7. Grameen Bhandaran Yojana (GBY) is the part of which scheme ?
A. National Agriculture Market
B. National Food Security Mission
C. Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure
D. National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture
E. None of the above
8. Which of the following days is celebrated as Mahila Kisan Divas?
A. 10 October
B. 11 October
C. 13 October
D. 15 October
E. None of these
9.Give full form of SHGs.
A. Self Help Groupism
B. Self Help Groups
C. Social Healthy Groupism
D. Self Healthy Groups
E. None of these
10. PMKSY scheme has been approved with an outlay of Rs. 50,000 Crore for a period of ________
A. 3 years
B. 5 years
C. 7 years
D. 10 years
E. None of these
A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2021– Download Now
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|