NABARD Grade-A Exam: Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD Grade-A Exam: Economic & Social Issues Questions Set. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2018, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues Questions” for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2018 based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Grade-A Economic & Social Issues Questions | Set- 4
1. India has signed __________ million of financial agreement with the World Bank (WB) for Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) project
A. $111 million
B. $115 million
C. $119 million
D. $123 million
E. $129 million
2. Recently in which state the SAUBHAGYA Scheme was launched as a part of achieving universal household electrification in the country?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
3. Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a multi-tranche financing facility (MFF) for the second Rural Connectivity Investment Programme totaling _____ million to improve rural roads in five Indian states.
A. $200 million
B. $300 million
C. $400 million
D. $500 million
E. $600 million
4. Name the bank that has recently launched its RuPay Select and RuPay Platinum credit cards.
A. Karur Vyasya Bank
B. Corporation Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. ICICI Bank
E. IDFC Bank
5. Name the Payment Bank that has recently rolled out FASTag to enable electronic toll fee collection on highways across the country.
A. Paytm Payments Bank
B. Airtel Payments Bank
C. India Post Payments Bank
D. Fino Payments Bank
E. Aditya Birla Payment Banks
6. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved debt financing and partial risk guarantee of $583 million to develop Reliance Power’s 750MW LNG based combined cycle power plant and LNG terminal project in which country?
B. Sri Lanka
7. The government of India has authorized which bank to enable cashless payments on national portal of electronic National Agriculture Market (e-NAM)?
A. HDFC Bank
B. ICICI Bank
8. Which of the following mobile App launched by the government of India for health workers to ease child deliveries in peripheral areas.
E. None of these
9. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has laid foundation stones for more than 100 projects worth _______________ in Nalanda district as part of his state-wide “Vikas Samiksha Yatra”.
A. Rs 900 crore
B. Rs 500 crore
C. Rs 1000 crore
D. Rs 700 crore
E. None of the given options is true
10. IRFC are one of the highest credit rated bonds issued by an Indian corporate and has been IRFC’s first foray into the Green Bond market. IRFC stands for-
A. Indian Railways Finance Corporation
B. Indian Railways Finance Company
C. Indian Railways Finance Co-ordination
D. Indian Railways Funded Corporation
E. Indian Regulatory Finance Corporation
Study Material for NABARD Grade A 2018
|NABARD Grade A 2018 Important Links|
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2018: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade A Exam 2018||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade A 2018 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
NABARD Grade A & B Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 ( हिंदी में ) (Prelims/Mains)
|10.||Important Tips and Tricks to prepare for NABARD Grade A Exam 2018 ( हिंदी में )||Click Here|