NABARD Grade A 2021: Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set, and study material. NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade-A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with a focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
In the NABARD Grade-A exam, Agriculture and Rural Development section hold an important role as it is asked in both phases i.e. Phase I and II. Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for the NABARD Grade A & B 2021 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice to enhance your exam preparation!
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set-11
1. Which state has launched ‘Parivarthanam’ scheme to improve the livelihood of the fishing community?
E. Tamil Nadu
2. The Nagoya Protocol was adopted in which of the following years?
3. What do you understand by the ‘Net Domestic Investment’ in an economy?
- It is the difference between the investment made by Nationals and foreign Nationals
- It is the difference between the total investment made and consumption of fixed capital in accomplishing the year’s production.
- It is the difference between market value and Book value of outstanding capital stock
- Total market value of the fixed capital deployed in an economy in a given year
- None of these
4. With regard to the principle of the trading system under the WTO: ‘National Treatment’, which of the following statements is correct?
A. It is a principle which states that both imported, and locally-produced goods should be treated equally even before the foreign goods have entered the market.
B. It is a principle which states that locally produced goods should always be given preference over the imported goods.
C. It is a principle which states that imported goods should be given preference over the locally produced goods.
D. It is a principle which states that both imported, and locally-produced goods should be treated equally — at least after the foreign goods have entered the market.
E. None of the above given statements are correct.
5. As per Census 2011, how many Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs) have been identified in India?
6. Which of the following statements is/are correct with regard to the Quantitative and Qualitative tools of the Monetary Policy?
1. The Qualitative Tools are specific in nature and can target a particular sector.
2. The Quantitative Tools are indirect in nature.
3. The examples of Qualitative Tools are Loan to Value Ratio, Moral Suasion etc.
4. The examples of Quantitative Tools are CRR, SLR, Repo rate and Reverse Repo rate.
A. 1, 2, 3
B. 2 and 4
C. 1, 2, 3, 4
D. 3 and 4
E. 1 and 3
7. In which of the following places is the International Solar Alliance (ISA) headquartered?
A. New Delhi, India
B. Paris, France
C. Gurgaon, Haryana, India
D. Berlin, Germany
E. Brasilia, Brazil
8. Which of the following statement(s) is/are incorrect with regard to the International Solar Alliance?
A. Only the developing countries are the members of the ISA.
B. ISA has become a treaty-based international intergovernmental organization on 6th December 2017.
C. India and USA had launched International Solar Alliance (ISA) at the Conference of Parties (CoP21) Climate Conference in Paris, France.
D. Both (A) and (C)
E. None of the above
9. Which of the following portals has been launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development to ease the process of filing sexual harassment complaints at the workplace both for the public as well as the private sector?
10. Where is the Asian Development Bank headquartered?
D. New York
E. Washington, D.C
Solving NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Practice Questions will not only help you understand the level of questions in the NABARD Grade-A Exam but also give you chance to learn the topics of the NABARD Grade A & B Exam syllabus.
A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2021– Download Now
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|