Government Job Preparation 2021
Is it your dream to work in the government sector? Are you looking to switch careers? Preparing for a government exam might feel really difficult especially if you are working a full-time job. If you want to step away from the hum-drum of your daily routine and start an exciting new career at an apex institution, such as the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, you have come to the right place.
The NABARD Grade ‘A’ and ‘ B’ Officer exam notification has been released with 162 vacancies and there is no time like the present to fulfill your dream. But before you can fulfill your dream, you need to start working for it first. Before we head-dive into a tentative study plan, let’s evaluate your present situation.
Government Job Preparation for Working Professionals
Identify your shortcomings.
The first step to eliminating your shortcomings is by identifying and acknowledging them first. This way, you can weigh your pros and cons before you start your Government Job Preparation.
- Firstly, finding time for your preparation might be your biggest hurdle. You may not be able to devote as much time to your preparation as your peers or fellow aspirants can. This is why you need to manage your time efficiently and use the time you can find to its maximum capacity.
- Secondly, and understandably, you may feel like you lack the energy to study at the end of a long workday. However, more than your body, it is your mind that needs to be energized and devoted to your goal. Repeatedly tell yourself that the enervating period will last only a few months, but the gains you make once you clear the exam will last you a lifetime.
Capitalize on your strengths
Now that the shortcomings have been cleared from your way, you must focus on the strengths you already possess that will act as catalysts in helping you achieve your goals.
- Firstly, since you are pressed for time, you will automatically limit yourself to a few but holistic resources. And that is exactly what you need to crack a government job exam. Rather than drowning in a sea of information, you can select crisp and germane material that will help you in your overall Government Job Preparation.
- Secondly, you already have a job and financial security, you have nothing to lose if you give your dream a shot. The invulnerability of having a job and some savings will keep you from losing your nerves at any stage of the preparation.
- Lastly, your professional experience at your job must have honed your problem-solving skills. These will come in handy when you are solving concept-based MCQs in the Reasoning or Quants sections of the paper. In these questions, more often than not you are required to eliminate the wrong answers to find the right one and not vice-versa.
Make A Study Plan
If you are familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus, you will find that the sample study plan we have devised for you will come in handy when you start your preparation. In case you are not familiar with the NABARD Grade-A Exam and its details, you can always count on ixamBee to save the day.
We have divided the study plan into 4 phases depending on the time of the day/week that you can devote to your preparation.
- Before Work (6:30 a.m. -8:30 a.m.)-The early morning is the most potent time of the day to engage in any study-related activity. Since your mind is fresh after a good night’s sleep, you can use this time to cover the subjectively more difficult parts of the syllabus. For example, you can use this time to study Agriculture and Rural Development or practice your Mathematics.
- During Commute- While on your way to and from work, you can read up on current affairs on BeePedia or watch related videos on YouTube on our ixamBee channel. The videos on Agriculture syllabus preparation will be particularly helpful for the NABARD Grade A exam preparation.
- After Work (7 p.m. – 10 p.m.)-This is one tricky period. As already mentioned, you need to tweak your mind to be able to focus in this period. You may feel exhausted or out of energy. But, remember that there is no worse feeling than giving up now and regretting later. So, try studying a completely new concept in this period. The learning process of something new will freshen up your mental faculties earlier than you imagine.
- The Weekends- You must dedicate at least eight hours of your weekends to your preparation. It is imperative that you make the most of your weekends especially in case you fall behind in your preparation during the week due to any reason(s). You can also dedicate a few hours to reviewing the previous year’s papers and attempting free mock tests as well.
You must bear in mind that there is no one perfect strategy. One size does not fit all. This is why you need to work on this blueprint to design the best strategy for yourself based on your subjective needs and preferences. Remember, you are your greatest strength.
Sometimes, we need someone else to believe in us first before we can believe in ourselves. We at ixamBee believe in you and your capabilities. Maybe a little push is all you need to make your dreams come true. Our NABARD Grade A online course is the push you need. In our online course, you will find all the resources you need to ace the exam. Aside from our dedicated faculty’s guidance, you will get a reservoir of study resources. You will get:
- More than 700 video lessons
- More than 500 study notes in PDF format
- 10,000 practice questions
- More than 20 full-length mock tests
- 10 section tests for every section
- Live sessions to clarify your doubts
- Guidance and practice for the interview round
Our online courses are ideal for working professionals like yourself so that you can study at your own pace at a time of your convenience.
We, at ixamBee, are as dedicated to helping you achieve your goal(s) as you are. Irrespective of whether you are a working professional or a student, you can count on us as you prepare for the most exciting milestone achievement of your life. With our stellar faculty guidance and a pool of study material, you can do wonders if you set your mind to it.
Apart from the NABARD Grade A course, we offer a number of online courses for various government exams such as RBI, SBI, SEBI, FCI, and Railway exams among others. You can take your pick from a range of our courses that best suits your future plans. Whatever it is that you choose, ixamBee wishes the very best for you, always.
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online
|NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains
|NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains
|NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here
|NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks
|Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs
|Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021
|How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks
|NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF
|NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF
|General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam
|Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam
|Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam