Banking and Financial Awareness for Banking Exams 2021
Current Banking Awareness PDF 2021. Important Banking and Financial Awareness Questions for SBI Clerk Mains, IBPS RRB & NABARD Grade-A Exam. If you are preparing for upcoming SBI Clerk Mains, IBPS PO/Clerk, and IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, NABARD Grade-A 2021, you will come across a section on Banking Awareness. Here we are providing you “Banking and Financial Awareness Questions” for upcoming Banking and Insurance Exams based on the latest pattern for your daily practice.
Banking and Financial Awareness Questions will help you learn concepts on important topics in Banking Awareness Section. These Banking and Financial Awareness Questions are also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, NABARD Grade-A, RBI Assistant, LIC and other competitive exams.
Banking and Financial Awareness Questions 2021
1. The Reserve Bank it has imposed penalties on four co-operative banks for contravention of certain regulatory directions. Which one is not among them?
A. Saraswat Cooperative Bank, Mumbai
B. Jamia Cooperative Bank, New Delhi
C. SVC Co-operative Bank, Mumbai
D. The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-operative Bank, Ahmedabad
E. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank, Hyderabad
2. What amount of stimulus package has been announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to boost the economy during the fight against COVID-19 pandemic in June 2021?
A. 8, 18, 993 crores
B. 7, 78, 993 crores
C. 6, 28, 993 crores
D. 5, 48, 993 crores
E. None of these
3. As per the new definition of small and medium sized companies (SMCs) by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) what should be the sale limit of the company?
A. Rs 250 Crore
B. Rs 200 Crore
C. Rs 150 Crore
D. Rs 100 Crore
E. Rs 50 Crore
4. Which bank has launched Aarogyam Healthcare Business Loan under that the entire healthcare ecosystem such as hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centres etc can avail loans of up to ₹100 crore repayable in 10 years?
A. Punjab National Bank
B. Bank of Baroda
C. State Bank of India
D. Canara Bank
E. Bank of India
5.Which card service firm has in partnership with Fabindia has launched a co-branded contactless credit card to offer a rewarding shopping experience to its premium customers?
A. Yes Bank
B. HDFC Bank
C. ICICI Bank
D. IndusInd Bank
E. SBI Card
6. Lending marketplace Paisabazaar.com and which bank announced the launch of Step Up Credit Card – a credit builder product designed for consumers with limited access to formal credit, due to ineligible credit score.
A. Deutsche Bank
B. HSBC India
C. Standard Chartered Bank
D. SBM Bank India
E. Citi Bank
7. Which digital payment company has launched India’s first Wallet Auto Top-up feature using UPI e-mandates for its customers?
B. Google Pay
C. Amazon Pay
8. All housing finance companies with what asset size has now allowed by the Finance Ministry to use SARFAESI law to recover dues?
A. Rs 500 crore
B. Rs 300 crore
C. Rs 300 crore
D. Rs 200 crore
E. Rs 100 crore
9. SBI General Insurance has signed a corporate agency agreement with which bank for distribution of non-life insurance solutions?
A. Axis Bank
B. IDFC FIRST Bank
C. Yes Bank
D. HDFC Bank
E. None of these
10. Bharti Airtel has partnered with which industry group for ‘Made in India’ 5G network solutions?
A. Adani Group
B. Bajaj Group
C. Mahindra Group
D. Aditya Birla Group
E. Tata Group
Current Affairs PDF 2021– Download Ebooks
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2021 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2021 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2021, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.