SEBI Grade-A Exam 2022: Questions asked in Paper-I & II
Questions asked in SEBI Grade-A Exam 2022: Paper-I & II. As we all know SEBI Grade-A Phase 1 exam 2022 was held on 20th February 2022 across the country. Here you can get Questions asked in SEBI Grade A Phase 1 memory-based 2022 from the link provided below, which will assist you with determining the level of questions and topics.
As you will be appearing for SEBI Grade A Phase 1 in the coming year. You should download the Questions asked in SEBI Grade A 20th February Memory-based Paper.
GK Questions asked in SEBI Grade-A Phase 1 exam 2022
In SEBI Grade-A Phase 1 exam General Awareness section consists of the questions from the topics such as static portion, banking awareness, and the difficulty level of this section in today’s exam remains moderate. The questions asked of the current affairs were from the last 3-5 Months.
- Which of the following is the loss-making general insurance company in 2021? National Insurance and Oriental insurance company Ltd
- How much extension does the Union Budget 2022-23 provide to the startups fo availing the tax incentives? 31 March 2023
- Senegal has defeated ____ in the Africa Cup of Nations championship. Egypt
- How many new airports were established under the Pm Gati shakti plan in 5 states of central India? 16
- “Never Scan A QR Code to Recieve Payments” awareness campaign launched by? State Bank of India (SBI)
- In her Union Budget speech for 2022-23, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced support to the hospitality and related sector. Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme by a year and an additional limit of ______. 50,000 crore
- Which of the following company is the largest oil company in the world according to the market capitalization in October 2021? Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia
- In Dec 2021, India and Bangladesh announced Maitri Diwas on which date? 6th December
- What does “Le” stands in the full form of the ALeRTS committee? Leveraging
- Which of the following is not an Edutech Company? CRED
- Which edition of the winter Olympic held in Beijing? 24
- What is the rank of India in the Henley Passport Index, released in January 2022? 83
- Who among the following has won the Padma Vibhushan Awards for the year 2021 in the public affairs category? Shinzo Abe
- What does “P” Stands for POEM abbreviation? Place (Place of effective management)
- Out of USD 650 billion, 400 billion target of merchandise exports is within sight and the services sector should strive for USD ______billion exports. 250 billion
- The MIKE Programme is an international collaboration that measures the levels, trends and causes of _____? Elephant (Monitoring the Illegal Killing of Elephants).
- As per the economic survey 2021-22, which sector is least effective by covid-19 in 2021-22? Agriculture and Allied services
- How many islands does Lakshadweep consist of? 36
- Who took over as the first woman functional director on the board of Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)? Sukla Mistry
- According to Panchamrita Targets, India Increasing non-fossil energy capacity to reach 500 GW by ________. 2030
Questions asked in SEBI Grade-A Paper-II (Accounting & costing, Finance & Economics and Management)
Here you can get Questions asked in SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Paper-II memory-based 2022 provided below, which will assist you with determining the level of questions and topics.
Questions asked in SEBI Grade-A Exam: Accounting & Costing
- What are the different types of costs? Direct, indirect, fixed, and variable are the 4 main kinds of costs.
- The quorum of directors to attend the meeting is ____ 1/3rd of the total number of directors or 2 directors whichever is the higher number.
- Which one is not an intangible asset? (Patents, Goodwill, Copyrights, and Trademarks are Intangible Assets)
- As per section 47, every shareholder of a company shall have a right to vote on every resolution placed before the company. What proportion his voting right on a poll shall be in proportion to? His share in the paid-up equity share capital of the company.
- Penalties for directors if the dividend is not paid within 30 days as per provisions of Companies Act 2013? 1,000 for every day during which such default continues
- The President of NCLT shall be a person who is or has been a Judge of a High Court for _____ years? 5 Years
- Which is not a qualitative feature of the accounting information? Materiality
- Which of the following is not a feature of buyback share? Ans: Increase the amount of paid-up capital
- Auditors tenure from first Annual General Meeting to what? 5 years
Questions asked in SEBI Grade-A Exam: Finance & Economics
- Which of the following is true about NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Companies)? They cannot accept a saving deposit
- A situation of a market in which supply is exactly equal to demand is termed as______. Equilibrium
- In the IS-LM model, the effectiveness of expansionary fiscal policy is maximum when the LM curve is____. horizontal
- If producers will bear the cost of the tax then_____ Demand is more elastic than supply
- Balance of Payments means____. Monetary transactions made between residents of a country and the rest of the world during any given period
- When money supply increases the LM curve ___________. The shift towards the right
- What is the main difference between GDP and GNP? GDP is the total value of all final goods and services produced in an economy, within a country’s borders. GNP is the total value of goods and services produced by a country over a period of time, within the borders and outside of the country.
- What do we mean by budgetary control? Budgetary control is a system for monitoring an organization’s process in monetary terms. Types of budgetary controlling techniques are; Financial Budgets. Operating Budget. Non-Monetary Budgets.
- Which entity and their regulators are not matched correctly? Mutual Fund -AMFI (Mutual Fund is Regulated by SEBI)
- What is an oligopoly in economics? Oligopoly markets are markets dominated by a small number of suppliers. They can be found in all countries and across a broad range of sectors. Some oligopoly markets are competitive, while others are significantly less so, or can at least appear that way.
- What interest rate has been given by the Reserve Bank of India on CRR? zero percent
Questions asked in SEBI Grade-A Exam: Management
- What do you mean by moral? Concerned with or relating to what is right and wrong in human behavior moral
- What is the Role of the Leader? A leader’s most important role is to provide clear and compelling direction.
- What is the Directing Function of Management? The directing function of management refers to the process of instructing, guiding, counseling, motivating, and leading people in the organization to achieve its objectives. It is one of the key managerial functions performed by every manager.
- What are the attributes of a good transformational leader? A transformational leader focuses on increasing employee motivation and engagement. This leadership style is about leading by example. It influences the decision of employees rather than directing them. It is strategic in nature.
- What is meant by total quality management? Total quality management (TQM) is the continual process of detecting and reducing or eliminating errors in manufacturing, streamlining supply chain management, improving the customer experience, and ensuring that employees are up to speed with training.
- Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. What is the full form of DMAIC? Define, measure, analyze, improve, and control (DMAIC) is a data-driven quality strategy used to improve processes.
What are the features of management by exception?
Ans: Management by exception consists of four steps:
- Setting the objectives and defining what the norm should be.
- Assessing performance to see whether performance is on track.
- Analyzing work or records to determine where performance deviates from objectives.
- Investigating and solving the exceptions to the norm.
|SEBI Grade A Free Study Material- Download Free PDF|
|Commerce & Accountancy Practice Questions||Management Practice Questions||Finance Practice Questions|
|Companies Act Practice Questions||Costing Practice Questions||Economics Practice Questions|
Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance Practice Question
If you are preparing for SEBI Grade A, you will come across a section on “Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance”. In this post, you will get practice questions for SEBI Grade –
|Commerce & Accountancy Quiz-1||Attempt Now|
|Commerce & Accountancy Quiz-2||Attempt Now|
|Commerce & Accountancy Quiz-3||Attempt Now|
|Management Quiz-4||Attempt Now|
|Commerce & Accountancy Quiz-5||Attempt Now|
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 Preparation Book (VOL. II) – Costing, Companies Act and Economics
- 100+ Theory Topics & 1300+ Practice Questions (Below section wise)
- Cost and Management Accounting Theory Topics with 450+ Practice Questions
- Companies Act Theory Topics with 550+ Practice Questions
- Economics Theory Topics with 300 Practice Questions
- Prepare By SEBI Grade-A Exam Experts
- Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- Useful for Both SEBI Grade-A Phase I & Phase II Exam (General Stream)
- SEBI Grade-A Book Vol.II of Costing, Companies Act and Economics made keeping in mind the SEBI Grade-A Cut offs or previous papers.
This Book made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ questions papers of SEBI Grade A and is Also useful for Both SEBI Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack SEBI Grade-A 2022.