Quantitative Aptitude Miscellaneous/Word-Problem Quiz
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Quant Miscellaneous Questions is an important part of the quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exam. Different kinds of Quant Miscellaneous questions are asked in every competitive exam. (Like – Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time and Work, Ratios and Proportions, Permutations and Combinations, Time and Distance, Boat and Streams, Probability, Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Problems on Ages,). So here, In this article, we will provide different arithmetic questions. These Quant Miscellaneous questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams, Quant questions were asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam. There are 10 Quant Miscellaneous Questions asked in the Prelims exam (Bank). You want to score more in the Quant section then you should practice more and more Quant Miscellaneous questions.
Quant Miscellaneous Questions Quiz | Set 19
1. Ravi has given a sum of money to his friend on simple interest which will become 9000 in 3 years and at the end of 9 years he will get Rs.15240. what is rate of interest (approx.) on which money is lent?
2. The present ages of Meena and Rima are in the ratio 4:5. After Q years the ratio of their ages become 9:11 and (Q+2) years ago the ratio of their ages was 13:17. Find the sum of their ages after Q years.
A. 88 years
B. 94 years
C. 80 years
D. 67 years
E. 82 years
3. Rahul travelled to Palampur from Delhi via Bihar. He travelled from Delhi to Bihar a distance of 100 km by cycle and from Bihar to Palampur by bus. Average speed of bus is five times the average speed of cycle. if he completed the whole journey of 1100 km in 12 hours, then find the average speed of the bus.
A. 150 km/h
B. 160 km/h
C. 75 km/h
D. 125 km/h
E. None of these
4. Elon and Alex started work together with investment Rs. 2400 and Rs. 3200 respectively. After a year Mike also joined with investment of Rs. 3500. If in two years, they earned a profit of Rs. 5880, then find the profit share of Elon.
B. Rs. 1920
C. Rs. 2240
D. Rs. 1800
5. Perimeter of the rectangular field is 106 m and its area is 700m2.Find the length of the field is what % more than its breadth?
Data Interpretation (DI) Cracker Book for Banking and Insurance Exams 2021 – Download Now
6. A seller gives 25% discount on an item, if he marked up the price of item 25% above C.P. and while selling, he cheats the buyer by giving 15% less in weight. Find his overall profit %. (approx.)
7. Asha and Aman working together can completes the work in Z days. If Asha and Aman alone takes (z+27) and (Z+12) days respectively to complete the work, then find the value of Z?
8. A man can row 6 km/h in still water. It takes 3 hours more in upstream than in the downstream to cover same distance. If the speed of the current is 2 km/h, then find the distance.
A. 20 km
B. 30 km
C. 38 km
D. 54 km
E. 24 km
9. A solution of ‘gulab sharbat’ has 15% sugar. Another solution has 5% sugar. How many liters’ of the second solution must be added to the 20L of first solution to make a solution of 10% sugar?
A. 5 L
B. 15 L
C. 25 L
D. 20 L
E. 35 L
10. In how many different ways the letters of the word “RANSACK” can be arranged so that the vowels always come together?
Quantitative Aptitude Free Study Material – Download Free PDF’s
We hope the given Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise Questions and Answers PDF will be helpful for their competitive exams like bank exams and other recruitment board exams. So candidates can utilize our Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise PDF Download for their effective preparation to score more marks in upcoming competitive exams.
|Simplification Questions||Data Interpretation Questions||Data sufficiency Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude Questions||Number Series Questions||Quadratic Equations Questions|
8700+ Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise Questions and Answers – Download Free PDF