NABARD Grade A 2021: Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set, and study material. NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade-A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with a focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
In the NABARD Grade-A exam, Agriculture and Rural Development section holds an important role as it is asked in both phases i.e. Phase I and II. Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for the NABARD Grade A & B 2021 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice to enhance your exam preparation!
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set-15
1. Which of the following described Market intervention scheme?
- Measure to tackle monopoly of a MNC company.
- Protectionist measure to regulate inflow of foreign goods.
- Price support mechanism for perishable and horticultural goods.
- Mechanism to arrest sudden fall in share market price.
2. Which state government has launched a ‘cyber safe women’ campaign across the state to spread awareness regarding the atrocities committed against women and children as well as the laws regarding cybercrime?
D. Tamil Nadu
3. In India who among the following calculates the Wholesale Price Index (WPI)?
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
- Office of economic Advisor
- All of the Above
- None of the Above
4. In the wake of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy, the Government of India enacted which of the following legislations?
A. The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972
B. The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960
C. The Forest Rights Act, 2006
D. The Forest Conservation Act, 1980
E. The Environment Protection Act, 1986
5. Which of the following statements is/are incorrect with regard to the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)?
A. It is an international non-governmental organization founded on April 29, 1961.
B. It is an organ of the United Nations Organization
C. The group’s mission is “to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.”
D. It is the world’s largest conservation organization with over 5 million supporters worldwide, working in more than 100 countries, supporting around 1,300 conservation and environmental projects.
E. None of the above
6. Subsidies which are no or least market distorting are called as what under the World Trade Organization’s ‘Agreement on Agriculture?
A. Blue Box Subsidies
B. Amber Box Subsidies
C. Green Box Subsidies
D. White Box Subsidies
E. Red Box Subsidies
7. Which of the following statement(s) is/are incorrect with regard to Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
A. It was first established in 1988 by two United Nations organizations, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
B. Membership of the IPCC is open to all members of the WMO and UNEP.
C. The IPCC produces reports that support the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate
D. All the above is incorrect
E. None of the above is incorrect
8. A historic global climate deal was reached in Kigali, Rwanda that aimed to phase out Hydro fluorocarbons (HFCs), a family of potent greenhouse gases by the late 2040s. It led to an important amendment to which of the following protocols?
A. Kyoto Protocol
B. Montreal Protocol
C. Nagoya Protocol
D. Cartagena Protocol
E. Other than the above
9. Gender inequality remains a major impediment to Human Development. The Gender Inequality Index (GII) which is released as part of the Human Development Report measures gender inequalities in three important aspects of human development. What are these three dimensions?
A. Health, Education and Standard of Living
B. Health, Education and Labour Market
C. Health, Empowerment and Standard of Living
D. Health, Empowerment and Labour Market
E. Empowerment, Education and Empowerment
10. When we say that there is a systematic reduction of the recorded cost of a fixed asset like buildings, furniture, office equipment, vehicles, what is the concept that we are referring to?
E. None of the above
NABARD ARD Notes 2021
|Types of Cropping Systems||Minimum Support Prices (MSP)|
|Water Conservation: Need and Importance||Rural Development Organizations in India|
|Free Complete NABARD Grade-A 2021 Study Material – Click Here|
Solving NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Practice Questions will not only help you understand the level of questions in the NABARD Grade-A Exam but also give you chance to learn the topics of the NABARD Grade A & B Exam syllabus.
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|