NABARD Grade A 2021: Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set, and study material. NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade-A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with a focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
In the NABARD Grade-A exam, Agriculture and Rural Development section hold an important role as it is asked in both phases i.e. Phase I and II. Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for the NABARD Grade A & B 2021 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice to enhance your exam preparation!
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set-14
1. The National Green Tribunal was established in the year 2010. NGT is?
A. Constitutional Body
B. Statutory Body
C. Neither a Constitutional Body nor a Statutory Body, it was established through a Government Order
D. Non-Governmental Organization
E. Established as a Statutory Body and later it has become a Constitutional Body
2. Which of the following is the correct relation between the Basic Price and Factor Cost of a product?
A. Factor Cost + Production Taxes – Production Subsidy = Basic Price
B. Factor Cost – Production Taxes + Production Subsidy = Basic Price
C. Factor Cost + Product Tax – Product Subsidy = Basic Price
D. Factor Cost – Product Tax + Product Subsidy = Basic Price
E. Factor Cost + Product Tax + Production Tax – Product Subsidy – Production Subsidy = Basic Price
3. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has unveiled how much amount for national infrastructure pipeline, in accordance with the Narendra Modi government’s vision to make India a $5 trillion economy by 2024-25?
A. 117 lakh crores
B. 102 lakh crores
C. 98 lakh crores
D. 167 lakh crores
E. 145 lakh crores
4. Name the yojana that has been proposed by the Union Government for the fisheries sector?
A. Pradhan Mantri Bandargah Maandhan Yojana
B. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Shram Yojana
C. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
D. Pradhan Mantri Karamyogi Maandhan Yojana
E. None of these
5. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct regarding the New Development Bank (NDB)?
1. The New Development Bank is a multilateral development bank established by the BRICS states.
2. The Agreement on the NDB specifies that the voting power of each member will be equal to the number of its subscribed shares in the capital stock of the bank.
3. NDB is currently headquartered in Beijing, China.
4. The bank does not allow the inclusion of any other member except the BRICS nations.
A. 1, 2, 3
B. 2, 3, 4
C. 1 and 2
D. 1 and 3
E. 1, 2, 3, 4
6. The Global Hunger Index (GHI) released by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) calculates the GHI Scores based on four indicators. Which of the following is not one of them?
A. Child Wasting
B. Child Stunting
C. Neonatal Mortality
E. Under-5 Mortality Rate
7. Which of the following is the correct formula to calculate the Worker Population Ratio (WPR)?
A. WPR = (No. of unemployed persons/Total Population) * 1000
B. WPR = (No. of employed persons/Total Population) * 1000
C. WPR = (Labour Force/Total Population) * 1000
D. WPR = (No. of people seeking employment/Total Population) * 1000
E. None of these
8. The type of unemployment which occurs due to a mismatch between the jobs available in the market and the skills of the available workers in the market is known as?
A. Frictional unemployment
B. Structural unemployment
C. Seasonal unemployment
D. Chronic unemployment
E. Open unemployment
9. Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship launched Skills Build Platform with which company?
10. Which state has started using satellite communication technology in a big way to enhance the learning outcome in educational institutions and generate awareness about social welfare schemes?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
Solving NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Practice Questions will not only help you understand the level of questions in the NABARD Grade-A Exam but also give you chance to learn the topics of the NABARD Grade A & B Exam syllabus.
A Complete Book for NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2021– Download Now
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|