NABARD Grade A 2019 : Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set and study material. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2019, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set-10
1. The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved a $ _____ million loan to finance a 100-per cent electric metro rail project in Bangalore
A. $215 million
B. $285 million
C. $315 million
D. $335 million
E. $355 million
2. The Telangana government has developed a mobile application named ________ that will help citizens in urban areas across the state find trained and certified technicians and workers, who will provide household services.
A. Urban Jinni
B. Urban Ginni
C. Urban Jennee
D. Urban Genie
E. None of these
3. Jammu and Kashmir Bank launched a special financial scheme for journalists of the state. The scheme is named as ___________________.
A. J&K Bank Sarafat Finance Scheme
B. J&K Bank Sahayak Finance Scheme
C. J&K Bank Sahara Finance Scheme
D. J&K Bank Sahafat Finance Scheme
E. J&K Bank Sheera Finance Scheme
4. With an aim to bring foreign policy to the masses the External Affairs Ministry has come up with an initiative called SAMEEP. SAMEEP stands for _____________
A. Students and Ministers Engagement Program
B. Students and MEA Enrolment Program
C. Students and MEA Engagement Program
D. Students and MEA Encouragement Program
E. Students and MEA Effort Program
5. Which of the following payments app became the India’s first payments app to cross 100 mn downloads on Play Store in December 2017?
6. Name the state that has become first in India to release of the first draft of National Register of Citizens (NRC) containing the first batch of 19 million names of genuine Indian citizens.
B. Himachal Pradesh
7. What is/are the new language/languages that have been recently included in the Prime Minister’s Official website?
D. both (A) and (D)
E. both (A) and (C)
8. Union Cabinet had recently approved a proposal that government will bear the MDR charges on transactions up to Rs 2,000 made through debit cards, BHIM UPI or Aadhaar-enabled payment systems to promote digital transactions. MDR stands for ________________.
A. Mechanized Discount Rate
B. Minimum Discount Rate
C. Mechanized Development Rate
D. Minimum Development Rate
E. Merchant Discount Rate
9. Union Cabinet had recently approved a proposal that government will bear the merchant discount rate (MDR) charges on transactions up to Rs 2,000 made through debit cards, BHIM UPI or Aadhaar-enabled payment systems to promote digital transactions.
As per the the recent cabinet approval, it has now been decided to permit 100% FDI under automatic route for SBRT. SBRT stands for _____________.
A. Simple Brand Reimbursed Trading
B. Single Brand Retail Trading
C. Single Brand Retail Transportation
D. Simple Budget of Retail Trading
E. Single Branding of Readers Training
10. Which mobile payments company have formed a joint venture to launch a new Mobile Gaming Platform-“Gamepind”, with Alibaba Group-owned AGTech Holdings Ltd?
A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2021– Download Now
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|