NABARD Grade A 2019 : Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set and study material. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2019, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set – 5
1. Name the country that has emerged as a top borrower from the China-sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) with USD 1.5 billion worth of loans in 2017.
2. The Ministry of Railways has recently launched which app for freight managers?
A. SFOORTI app
B. SKOORTI app
C. SNOORTI app
D. SMOORTI app
E. None of these
3. Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi inaugurated an online portal named _____________ in New Delhi for the empowerment of women.
4. Name the Health-tech startup introduced India’s first integrated mobility platform, ‘Smart OPD’, which ensures minimum counter visits, calculates wait time at each counter and provides e-prescriptions.
E. None of these
5. The Central Statistics Office (CSO) revised the gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate for 2015-16 to ____________ from the earlier estimates of 8%.
6. The Govt. has announced which Project on the lines of Operation Flood to realize agriculture potential of the country?
A. Operation Blue Project
B. Operation Bluemoon
C. Operation Green Money
D. Operation Green
E. Operation Green Rain
7. The government and World Bank signed a $100 million (about Rs 6,400 crore) loan agreement to promote rural economy in selected blocks of which Indian state?
C. Tamil Nadu
E. Madhya Pradesh
8. How much assistance, India will provide to Jordan in the form of vaccines and medicines in 2018.
A. $1 million dollar
B. $2 million dollar
C. $4 million dollar
D. $5 million dollar
E. $7 million dollar
9. Mohiniyattam dance from developed originally in which state….?
D. Tamil Nadu
10. Who has launched the subsidized Amma two-wheeler scheme for working women on the occasion of the 70th birth anniversary celebrations of late leader Jayalalithaa?
A. Banwarilal Purohit
B. Narendra Modi
C. Edappadi K. Palaniswami
D. Arun Jaitley
E. None of these
A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2021– Download Now
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|