RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews All Shifts 2019
RRB JE Exam Analysis 2019. Question Asked in RRB JE Exam 22nd May to 2nd June 2019. General Awareness (GA-GK) Question Asked in RRB JE Exam 2019. As we all know RRB JE Exam 2019 has been started from today (22nd May 2019 ) and The Exam will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 22nd May to 2nd June 2019.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is all set to conduct the RRB JE exam from 22nd May for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant. Here we are providing RRB JE Exam Analysis All Shifts from 22nd May to 2nd June 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. In this RRB JE Exam Analysis, you will get to know the difficulty level of questions asked and the number of questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019. We will also provide you questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019.
RRB JE Exam Analysis 2019 : Important Highlights
- The RRB JE Exam comprises Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will be in English and other languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- First Stage CBT will be conducted for 90 Minute, total 100 questions will be asked.
- There shall be two stages Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document verification.
- Shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration).
RRB JE Exam Timing 2019
|Shift -1||Shift -2||Shift -3|
|Reporting Time||7.15 AM||10.45 AM||2.15 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||9.00 AM||12.00 PM||04.00 PM|
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts RRB JE Examination in three Shifts. A huge number of candidates appeared in RRB JE Examination in three shifts and here we have mentioned RRB JE Exam Analysis as per the candidate’s feedback.
Note: The questions were not arranged section-wise. Mixed questions were asked.
RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews 2019
|RRB JE Exam 2019||Exam Analysis & Reviews|
|22nd May 2019||Click Here|
|23rd May 2019||Click Here|
|24th May 2019||Click Here|
|25th May 2019||Click Here|
|26th May 2019||Click Here|
|27th May 2019||Click Here|
|28th May 2019||Click Here|
|29th May 2019||Click Here|
|30th May 2019||Click Here|
|31st May 2019||Click Here|
|1st June 2019||Click Here|
|2nd June 2019||Click Here|
To download the RRB JE hall ticket, make sure you have your registration number and password (date of birth) to login. We will update the direct link to download the admit card as soon as it is out.