RRB JE Exam Analysis – 22nd May 2019
Today RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews. Questions Asked in RRB JE 22nd May. RRB JE Exam Analysis 1st Shift. RRB JE Exam Analysis All Shifts. As we all know RRB JE Exam 2019 has been started from today (22nd May 2019 ) and The Exam will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 22nd May to 2nd June 2019. Today is the 1st day of RRB JE Exam and now 1st shift of RRB JE exam is over soon.
Here we are providing RRB JE Exam Analysis All Shifts so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. In this RRB JE Exam Analysis, you will get to know the difficulty level of questions asked and the number of questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019. We will also provide you questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019.
RRB JE Exam Analysis 2019: Important Highlights
- The RRB JE Exam comprises Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will be in English and other languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- First Stage CBT will be conducted for 90 Minute, total 100 questions will be asked.
- There shall be two stages Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document verification.
- Shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration).
RRB JE Exam Timing 2019
|Shift -1||Shift -2||Shift -3|
|Reporting Time||7.15 AM||10.45 AM||2.15 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||9.00 AM||12.00 PM||04.00 PM|
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts RRB JE Examination in three Shifts. A huge number of candidates appeared in RRB JE Examination in three shifts and here we have mentioned RRB JE 22nd May 2019 Paper Analysis as per the candidate’s feedback.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Easy||21-22|
|General Science||Easy – Moderate||18-20|
|General awareness||Easy – Moderate||8-10|
|OVERALL||Easy – Moderate||65-70|
RRB JE Exam Pattern 2019
|Section||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|General awareness and Current Affairs||15|
RRB JE Exam Analysis : General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Topic||No of Questions|
|Odd one out||1-2|
|Statement & Conclusion||2|
RRB JE Exam Review : Mathematics
In RRB JE Exam 2019, Mathematics was of easy-Moderate Level. Most of the questions were based directly on Formulas and some were calculative.
|Topic||No of Questions|
|Pipe & Cistern||1|
|Time and Work||2|
|Time, Speed and Distance||2|
|DI (Pie Chart)||2|
RRB JE Exam Review : General Science
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|3||Life Science (Biology)||10-12|
RRB JE Exam Analysis : General Awareness
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- Sports, General scientific and technological developments etc.
|No of Questions|
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will shortly update all questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019.
RRB JE Exam 2019 – Important Links
|RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews All Shifts – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
|Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam All Shifts (In English & Hindi) – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
RRB NTPC 2019 अध्ययन सामग्री हिंदी में
|सामान्य बुद्धिमत्ता एवं रीजनिंग योग्यता||गणित||सामान्य जागरुकता|
|डेली जीके और करंट अफेयर्स क्विज 2019|