Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam – 22nd May 2019
Download Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam. Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam in Hindi. RRB Group D Exam Question Asked PDF. General Awareness (GA-GK) Question Asked in RRB JE Exam 2019. As we all know, the Railway RRB JE for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, is being started online from Today and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 22nd May to 2nd June 2019
This article will consist of all the section-wise questions asked in RRB JE Exam held on 22nd May 2019 ( All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in RRB JE Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 2019
Here we are providing Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 22nd May 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in RRB JE exam conducted on 22nd May 2019
Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 22nd May 2019 ( All Shifts)
- Which Mughal King declared Fatehpur Sikri as Capital
- Raghu Gokhale, awardee of Dronacharta Award belongs to which sport.
- Concave mirror forms which type of Image
- The scientific name of Modern Man
- Defects of Eye
- Real life example of Electrostatic force
- Blood circulation takes place in the human body
- Longest Serving President
- Law of Octaves upto which element in Periodic element
- Dam of Krishna river
- Arthur Periar belongs to which sports
- National Energy Conservation Day
- The theme of World Water Day
- Missing num 2,….,8,13,19,43
- Who was Father of Great Emperor Akbar?
- Which among the following is the recent film of actress Alia Bhatt?
- Who’s is called with the Nick name “Krishnancoil Ramki”?
- Which among the following is India’s national aquatic animal?
- To whom is the credit given for Nagercoil Library founder?
- Which among the following teams was IPL Runner up in 2017?
- Who discovered Malaria?
- C2H60 is an ether, acid or alcohol?
- What is the atomic number of Gold (Au)?
- Where is the first insect Museum situated?
- You are given a spherical lens and object is placed at infinity..then where will image form?
- 2-3 questions from S.I. units
- Which among is the party of Jayalalitha from TamilNadu?
- Who among the following is Australian Open Winner?
- Who recognized ‘Fatehpur Shikri” as his capital?
- Who among the following founded the city of Fatehpur Shikri?
- Oddishi Dance form belons to which state among the following?
- What is the pH of Wine?
- What is the formula of Baking Soda?
- Name the First Space Satellite of India.
- Which country’s president is Cyril Ramaphosa?
- What was the location of Asian Games 2018?
- A Question on Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Where is the Floating Park of India located?
- Who is the current DRDO Chief?
- Who is the current ICC Chairman?
- In the movie The Accidental Prime Minister” who portrayed the role of Sonia Gandhi?
- Who is the current CM of Odisha?
- Which CM is also called “Mama”?
- Who is the father of Genetics?
- What’s India’s rank in the Hunger Index?
- What is the normal fetal heart rate?
- Where is the ADB Headquarters located?
- Who won the Oscar Award for the Best Actor?
- Who is the President of World Bank?
- How many seats are there in Punjab Lok Sabha seats?
- What is the formula of Benzene?
- What’s India’s rank in the Ease of Doing Business Index?
- Who is the author of Year of the Runaways?
- What’s the capital of Sweden?
- Who has been recently appointed as the Chief Scientist of WHO?
- What’s the chemical formula of Washing Soda?
- What’s the full form of HAL?
- Who has been the longest serving President of India?
- Who was Akbar’s father?
- What metal is used to manufacture aeroplane?
- On which river’s bank is Tokyo situated?
- What is the SI unit of Current?
- Tesla is the unit of which quantity?
- What’s the study of fungi?
- Which team won IPL 2019?
- Who is the current CIC Chairman?
- Which ship arrived first in India?
- How many Lok Sabha seats are there in MP?
- Who was the last ruler of Maurya dynasty?
- Which among is the party of Jayalalitha from TamilNadu?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Odisha?
- Who is the author of Accidental Prme Minister?
- What is the ph value of Wine?
- What are the number of atoms in Oxygen?
- Which among the following Dams is built on Krishna river? – Nagarjuna
- First ever Dronacharya given was related to which sport?
- Which among the following is the cleanest Railway zone? -South Central
- Which President of India served for the longest term?
- Who discovered Vitamin C?
- Ph value is 4-5, the compound is Acid or Base?
- Which among the following acids is responsible for digestion in human body?
- What is the composition of alloy Solder?
- Question based on Octate Scale.
- Theme of Water Day for 201_?
- Where is situated Bibi ka Makbara?
- Where is the headquarter of ICICI located?
- When is Energy Conservation Day celebrated?
- What is the meaning of Republic?
- Vitamin C is found in among which of the following? – Lemon
- Ranji Trophy is associated with which of the following sports?
- Who is the current CEO of NITI AAYOG?
- Hand in hand milatory exercise was practised between which of the following countries? – India & China
- Floating Park of India is in which State? Manipur
- Who is DRDO Chief? Dr G. Satheesh Reddy
- Who is the father of Genetics? Gregor Mendel
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Development Bank? Mandaluyong, Philippines
- CEO Of ICICI? Sandeep Bakhshi
- What is the unit of Impulse? Newton
- Latitude of Equator? 0 degrees
- ISO certification is received by which railway station? Guwahati Railway Station
- Who is the President of World Bank? David R. Malpass
- Who is the writer of the Year of Runaways Book?
- In which year did New Delhi become the Capital City? 1911
- Where were Asian games held in 2018? -Indonesia
- Which Actress played the role of Sonia Gandhi in Accidental Prime Minister? Suzanne Bernert
- Which is the Cleanest Railway station of India? Surat Railway Station
- Where is Wuller lake? Jammu and Kashmir
- Currency of Japan? Yen
- Who is the Chairman of AICTE? Prof. Anil Dattatraya Sahasrabudhe
- Who is the CM of Karnataka? Mr H.D Kumaraswamy
- Who is the Chairman of SEBI? Ajay Tyagi
- What is the Capital of Denmark? Copenhagen
- Who received the award of Best Actor in Oscar?
- Who was the last ruler of the Mauryan empire? Brihadratha
- What is the Full Form of BHEL? Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- What is the Full Form of FSSAI? Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- What is the Unit of Work?Joule
- What is the Capital of Japan? Tokyo
- Who is the Chief Scientist of WHO? Soumya Swaminathan
- Cyril Ramaphosa is the President of? South Africa.
- What is the Full Form of UNHRC? The United Nations Human Rights Council
- Tokyo is situated at the banks of which river?The Sumida River
- What is the Chemical formulae of Washing Soda? Na2CO3
- What is the total number of Lok Sabha seats in Punjab?
- Which Chief Minister is known as ‘MAMA’? Shivraj Singh
RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews All Shifts – 22nd May 2019
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com. We will shortly update all questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019.
RRB JE Exam 2019 – Important Links
|RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews All Shifts – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
|Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam All Shifts (In English & Hindi) – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
RRB NTPC 2019 अध्ययन सामग्री हिंदी में
|सामान्य बुद्धिमत्ता एवं रीजनिंग योग्यता||गणित||सामान्य जागरुकता|
|डेली जीके और करंट अफेयर्स क्विज 2019|