Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam – 25th May 2019
Download Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam. Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam in Hindi. RRB Group D Exam Question Asked PDF. General Awareness (GA-GK) Question Asked in RRB JE Exam 2019. As we all know, the Railway RRB JE for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, is being started online from Today and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 22nd May to 2nd June 2019
This article will consist of all the section-wise questions asked in RRB JE Exam held on 25th May 2019 ( All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in RRB JE Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 2019
Here we are providing Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 25th May 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in RRB JE exam conducted on 25th May 2019
Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 25th May 2019 ( All Shifts)
- Who was the first woman to sign in the 1947 agreement?
- When is National Sports Day celebrated? 29th August
- Who is the present captain of the Indian Hockey team? Manpreet Singh
- Who won the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018?
- Which countries are part of BRICS? Brazil, India, Russia, China, South Africa
- The twinkling of stars is due to? Atmospheric Refraction
- Where was World War 1 fought? A- England
- Who won the best actor award in the Oscars?A- Rami Malik
- Which Indian won the Pulitzer Prize?A- Vijay Seshadri
- How many Lok Sabha seats in Madhya Pradesh?A- 29
- What is the capital of Bangladesh? A-Dhaka
- Who invented Atom Bomb?
- Which place is credited with the Valley of Flowers? A- Kumau Himalya
- Question related to Padma Shree
- What is the tenure of State Governor? A- 5 Years
- First Satellite sent in Space? A- Sputnik 1
- Who is called Alamgir?A- Aurangzeb
- How is the depth of ocean measured?A- SONAR
- What is the shape of Bascillius bacteria? A- Rod shaped
- Novak Djokovic belongs to which country? A- Serbia
- Chandigarh is capital of which state? A-Haryana & Punjab
- What is the capital of Nepal? A- Kathmandu
- Who is the CM of Goa? A- Pramod Sawant
- What is needed to make soda water? A- CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- Which fruit has the most Vitamin A? A- Orange ( from the options given)
- What is the heaviest metal? A- Osmium
- Twinkling of the star is due to what? A- Atmospheric Refraction
- How many neutrons are there in Deuterium? A- 1
- What is the shape of the Baseliia bacteria? Rod like
- Vitamin C is most abundant in what thing?
- Which gas is released when metal & acid react with each other? A- Hydrogen Gas
- What is the formula of Calcium Hydroxide?
- What is the best source of Vitamin A? A- Carrot (among the options)
- What is the Ph value of Blood?A- 7.4 (aprox)
- What is the minimum distance for echo to be heard?A- 17.2 m
- It wasn’t very time-consuming & easy to understand
- A question related to Oxidation?
- Important topics included Periodic Table, Chemical Formulas, Lenses, Instruments
- Questions related to the elements in the periodic table.
- Chemical equations related questions
- Agra is situated on the banks of which river? Yamuna
- Article 336 is related to? Anglo Indians
- Which sport originated in India? Kabaddi
- First Indian to go in space? Rakesh Sharma
- The tenure of a state governor is of how many years? 5 years
- The first satellite launched in space is? Sputnik I
- Who of the following is also known as Alamgir? Aurangzeb
- Novak Djokovic represents which country? Serbia
- Chandigarh is the capital of? Punjab & Haryana
- Capital of Nepal is? – Kathmandu
- Who is the Cheif minister of Goa? Pramod Sawant
- If the radius of curvature is 10cm, the find the focal length? 5 cm
- If the focal length is 10cm, and u is given then find the value of v? Can be calculated using (i/f = 1/u + 1/v)
- How can the depth of the sea be measured? SONAR
- What will be the attraction force (F) between 2 masses if the mass gets doubled? 4F
- Unit of frequency? – Hertz
- The number of neutrons in deuterium? – 1 Neutron
- What is the chemical formula of detergent? – C17H35COONa
- Which gas is evolved on mixing metal and acid? – Hydrogen
- The chemical formula of Calcium Hydroxide – Ca (OH)2
- Which is a source of Vitamin C among the following? – Guava
- Which is a source of Vitamin A among the following? – Carrot
- BaCl2 + NaOH is an example of Combustion, Oxidation or Combination Reaction?
- Ph value of blood is? – 4 (approx)
- What is the shape of Bacillus Bacteria? Rod-shaped
- A pupil is a part of which organ in the human body? Eye
- Which protein is found in hemoglobin? –
- Jaundice disease affects which part of the human body?
- Where is the Thyroid gland located in the Human body? Neck
- Which lens is present in the human eye? – Convex lens
- Which among the following organs contributes to maintaining the balance of body?
- Where is Wular Lake situated? A-Jammu & Kashmir
- What is the name of Arvind Kejriwal’s party? A- AAP ( Aam Admi Party)
- Why does Silver turn black? A- Because ofSilver Sulphide
- Agra is at the banks of which water body? A- Yamuna
- What does the article 336 state? A- Related to Anglo Indians
- Which sport originated in India?A-Kabaddi
- Who was the First Indian in Space? A- Rakesh Sharma
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com. We will shortly update all questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019.
RRB JE Exam 2019 – Important Links
|RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews All Shifts – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
|Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam All Shifts (In English & Hindi) – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
RRB NTPC 2019 अध्ययन सामग्री हिंदी में
|सामान्य बुद्धिमत्ता एवं रीजनिंग योग्यता||गणित||सामान्य जागरुकता|
|डेली जीके और करंट अफेयर्स क्विज 2019|