IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017 Out for Mains, Download Call Letter Here!
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017 Out for Mains. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS RRB admit card for Mains Exam 2017. Candidates, who have registered themselves for IBPS RRB PO and Clerk recruitment 2017, can go to the direct link to download call letter for IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017 for Mains Exam. Check below the instruction to download your admit card-
Direct link to Download Admit Card
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017 Out for Mains
IBPS RRB Officer Scale – I Admit Card 2017 for Mains Exam
IBPS RRB Officer Assistants Admit Card 2017 for Mains Exam
IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2017: Important Dates
You can also check out the important dates related call letter & exam dates-
|Start date of Admit Card Download||24th October 2017|
|Last date of Admit Card Download||5th November 2017
12th November 2017
Date of Mains Exam of IBPS RRB Exams
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale – I
05th November 2017
|IBPS RRB Officer Assistants
12th November 2017
Documents necessary at the time of entry in the Exam Centre
- You’ll have to carry a print of your Admit card along with an Identity proof, in original as well as xerox.
- We advise you keep original copy of your Identity Card such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc.
All the best for your exams,
Current Affairs Mega Booster for RRB PO and Clerk Mains 2017
|700+ करेंट अफेयर्स वन लाइनर PDF जुलाई से अक्टूबर 2017 तक||1400+ Current Affairs One liner Questions PDF from June to October 2017[ In English ]|
You may also like-
- Static GK Study Material: Jammu & Kashmir | Download In PDF
- Static GK Study Material : Andhra Pradesh | Download In PDF
- September 2017 Current Affairs One Liner : Download PDF
- 50 New Pattern Syllogism Questions and Answers: Download in PDF
- Mission IBPS PO 2017: 800+ Question set for IBPS PO Exam 2017
- 101 High-Level Puzzle & Seating Arrangement for IBPS Exams 2017
- Cloze Test based on New Pattern for IBPS PO 2017: All in One page 2017_ 30+ Sets
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.