10 Important Tips to Crack IBPS PO Mains Exam in First Attempt
10 Important Tips to Crack IBPS PO Mains Exam in First Attempt. Welcome to the LST online learning Section.After the IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Exam now it is extremely important that you maintain your focus on IBPS PO Mains and do not let your attention distract from your goal. Mains Examination is not as much difficult as you think. You can easily clear the exam if you have a clear idea of the exam pattern. With proper planning, preparation, and the right strategy you can crack IBPS PO Mains 2017 Exams. The level of exams has increased a lot but that doesn’t make them impossible to crack.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure involves following phases –
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
IBPS PO Mains 2017 – Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min.|
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Min.|
|3.||English Language||35||40||40 Min.|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min.|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Min.|
IBPS PO Mains Cut Off 2016 for Interview
Section-wise IBPS PO Cut Off 2016 – Mains
Category-wise Overall Cut Off for IBPS PO 2016 Mains
We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for your IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017. We are providing some important tips, which will help you prepare better for the IBPS PO 2017 Mains Exam
- IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus
- IBPS PO 2017 Study Material
- Best Books for IBPS PO 2017
- Letsstudytogether (LST) Online PDF Store.
10 Important Tips to Crack IBPS PO Mains Exam in First Attempt
- The Success Mantra: -”Practice makes a man perfect” Make it a habit to daily practice your weak sections and strong ones also. Practice each and every question type. This will enhance your speed also. Also, you become confident while attempting the same set of questions in the exam.
- Check yourself: –Before starting your preparation first check honest analysis of yourself. What are your strengths? Where are you good at? What are your areas for improvement? Where do you need more time to practice?
- Speed and Accuracy: – It is the essential tool for clearing any Bank exam. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking. Most of the aspirants believe that Speed is the most important factor, but in reality, it is not. There are multiple factors that play important roles in IBPS PO exam. Candidates, with average speed, have managed to perform excellently and have produced good results by perfecting their Accuracy.
- Time Management: – During the exam preparation and also during the exam, focus on the amount of time you take for a particular question. Students must remember that never waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident of solving. There are a lot of other questions to solve and score. Also, be careful with your selection of the questions. You are not under any compulsion to solve every question.
- Online Practice tests: – These are the best way to check your performance. Online Practice Tests will also help you increase your speed, along with smooth and easy movement across sections. While doing Online Practice tests, focus on clearing sectional cut off and gaining high score too and also attempt the quizzes on a regular basis.
- Clear all Doubts: – Doubts should be cleared as and when they arise. If you have a doubt or any concept is not clear, then clear it with your mentors or with your friends. Spot your weakness and work on it.
- Proper Planning: – It is an important step for any of exam. If you do not plan your preparation for exam correctly, you make a terrible mistake.
- Before appearing in the exam all you need to know the complete syllabus of examination. It is important to know the latest pattern of the exam before appearing for the same.
- Check Last Year’s IBPS PO Solved question papers and memory based papers for an exact idea of the exam.
- Make small notes while preparation like shortcuts, formulas, tricks, important points for last time revision.
- Do not spend more time on a single topic.
- Smart Strategy different sections of Mains Exam:-
A. General Awareness:-
It is one of the easiest sections of the IBPS Po Mains Exam. All you need to cover Current, Banking (Economy) & Static news of last 4-5 months.To score maximum marks in this section, make a habit of reading & revising the news on a regular basis. Try to cover news from different topics like- Banking Terminology, Recent RBI News, IBPS Bank in News, National + International News, Sports News, Awards, Summits & Conferences, Schemes, Agreement & Deals, etc.
- Current Affairs Mega Booster for RRB PO and Clerk Mains 2017: 1400+ Current Affairs One liner Questions PDF from June to October 2017
- करेंट अफेयर्स मेगा बूस्टर आरआरबी पीओ और क्लर्क मेन्स 2017 के लिए: 700+ करेंट अफेयर्स वन लाइनर PDF जुलाई से अक्टूबर 2017 तक
B. English Section:-
- It is the most avoided and least prepared section. If you are weak or average in this section then the one solution is to make a habit of practicing English Questions on a regular basis.
- Reading Comprehension – Practice 2 sets of RC on a daily basis. You can consider reading the questions first before reading the passage. While reading the passage itself, you will be able to mark the answers and all questions will be done in only one reading of the passage.
- Cloze test, Para jumble, Fill in the blanks & Spotting Error, Sentence Improvement – Practice 5 sets of each topic on a daily basis.
Note: – Develop reading habits, and start reading a newspaper. This is very important for you to include in your daily routine. Reading habits will help you understand the reading comprehension quickly and answer the question easily.
C. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude:-
At present reasoning is the most difficult section in any of the banking exams and we expect it to be the same this time too. Some students don’t know how to tackle this section and always start with the first questions or with puzzle type’s questions but this is not the smart strategy. Please try to practice different topics, which are mentioned below –
- Sitting Arrangement & Puzzle (High Level)
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding based on new pattern.
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Computer Aptitude- (flow chart)
D. Data Interpretation & Analysis:-
Data Interpretation & Analysis has always been the most difficult section in the banking exams. Most of you may be comfortable in this section but never be overconfident which may harm you in the exam. If you are average in this section then make a habit of practicing this section on a regular basis and cover all the important topics.
- Double Pie Chart
- Double Line Chart
- Missing DI
- Bar Graph (Single)
- Quadratic Equation
- Data Sufficiency
E. Descriptive test:-
- The Descriptive Test was conducted in online mode. Questions were displayed on the computer screen. The descriptive test was consisting of two types of questions i.e. – Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Develop reading habits, and start reading a newspaper. This is very important for you to include in your daily routine. You can write on the Editorial Topic which you read in the morning.
- Believe in yourself: – Before appearing in an exam, candidate Believe in yourself because if you dream it you will make it sure.
- Crack Bank Exams because you “want” to and not because you “have” to or “prove” yourself to someone.
- Stop thinking about the result just focus on the way. Keep yourself calm on exam days
- Hard work never goes waste. It always repays well in some form or the other, sooner or later.
- Final Tip.
- Online Examination is an exam which needs preparation and also smartness.
- Feel free – You should have to go for IBPS PO preparation strategy with an open mind.
- Concentrate on your goal doesn’t think about your personal and family issue at that time.
All the Best for Your Exam
Current Affairs Mega Booster for RRB PO and Clerk Mains 2017
|700+ करेंट अफेयर्स वन लाइनर PDF जुलाई से अक्टूबर 2017 तक||1400+ Current Affairs One liner Questions PDF from June to October 2017[ In English ]|
You may also like-
- Static GK Study Material: Jammu & Kashmir | Download In PDF
- Static GK Study Material : Andhra Pradesh | Download In PDF
- September 2017 Current Affairs One Liner : Download PDF
- 50 New Pattern Syllogism Questions and Answers: Download in PDF
- Mission IBPS PO 2017: 800+ Question set for IBPS PO Exam 2017
- 101 High-Level Puzzle & Seating Arrangement for IBPS Exams 2017
- Cloze Test based on New Pattern for IBPS PO 2017: All in One page 2017_ 30+ Sets
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.