NABARD Grade A 2019 : Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set and study material. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2019, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set-7
1. Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) entered into a loan agreement of what amount with the World Bank for Jal Marg Vikas Project (JMVP)?
A. US $ 375 million
B. US $ 500 million
C. US $ 250 million
D. US $ 450 million
E. US $ 350 million
2. Who is the current Director General of WTO?
A. Achim Steiner
B. Jim Yong Kim
C. Guy Ryder
D. Roberto Azevedo
E. Christina Lagarde
3. In the recent Global Manufacturing Index released by World Economic Forum India is ranked at what position among 100 countries?
4. The National Trust under Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment is an umbrella of schemes aimed towards?
A. Welfare of Persons with Disability
B. Welfare of Naxalites and Maoists
C. Welfare of Minority women
D. Welfare for J&K Youth
E. Welfare of sexual crime survivals
5. Recently launched Green Good Deeds campaign of Union Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEFCC) aims at?
A. Preservation of Olive Ridley turtles
B. Climate change and global warming.
C. Water conservation.
D. Sensitizing public towards ill – effects of plastic.
E. None of these.
6. The 1991 economic reforms in India were introduced to tackle?
A. Fiscal and Balance of Payment Crisis
B. Growing Non-Performing Assets
C. Policy Paralysis
D. Foreign Direct Investment
E. None of These
7. Hopping inflation, jumping inflation and running or runaway inflation are the other names of which type of inflation?
A. Spiral Inflation
B. Core inflation
C. Bottleneck Inflation
D. Galloping inflation
8. Who among the following chaired the Working Group constituted for revision of WPI series with base 2011-12 in India?
A. Sukhmoy Chakravarty
B. Sukhmoy Chakravarty
C. Dr. Saumitra Chaudhuri
D. Dr. Saumitra Chaudhuri
E. Prof. Abhijit Sen
9. What is the tagline of the recently launched DASTAK campaign by UP government in association with UNICEF?
A. Ab Ki baar AES aur JE par vaar
B. AES aur JE Ki ab nahi chalegi
C. Darwaja Khatkhatao, AES aur JE Ko bhagao
D. Aakhari vaar, AES aur JE par karo Prahar
E. Darwaja Kholo, AES aur JE Ko Chodo
10. Liquidity Trap is a situation when:
A. Public wants to invest money rather holding it
B. Public is ready to hold on to whatever money is supplied
C. There is short supply of money in the loan market
D. There is short supply of money in the money market
E. None of these
A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2021– Download Now
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|