NABARD Grade A 2019 : Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set and study material. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2019, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set-6
1. The Reserve Bank of India raised the exposure limit under Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives (ETCD) trading for residents and foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) to ___________ across all currency pairs involving the Indian rupee.
A. USD 250 million
B. USD 100 million
C. USD 200 million
D. USD 180 million
E. USD 150 million
2. Which Bank has announced its partnership with Ripple (the enterprise blockchain solution for Global Payments) to facilitate payments into and out of India recently?
A. Federal Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. HDFC Bank
E. IndusInd Bank
3. Name the mobile app launched by the Union Government for the Highway users.
A. Sukhad Yatra
B. Subh Yatra
C. Subh Safar
D. Suhana Safar
E. None of these
4. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has recently approved India’s membership after its shareholders gave their nod to make India its 69th member. Where is the headquarter of EBRD?
D. New York
E. Washington D.C
5. What does ‘R’ stands for in PRASHAD Scheme whose 23 projects have been sanctioned to 15 States for a total amount of Rs.687.92 crore?
6. Name the India’s first online radio station, which has launched on 2018 World Radio Day themed around peace, humanity and hope.
A. Radio Teacap
B. Radio Aadhaar
C. Radio Umang
D. Radio Sansar
E. None of these
7. India and Palestine have recently signed six Memorandums of Understanding (MoU)s worth ___________.
A. USD 48 million
B. USD 50 million
C. USD 55 million
D. USD 40 million
E. USD 65 million
8. The country’s largest lender SBI wrote off bad loans worth ___________ in 2016-17, the highest among all the public-sector banks.
A. Rs 20,339 crore
B. Rs 30,345 crore
C. Rs 40,345 crore
D. Rs 45,124 crore
E. Rs 37,356 crore
9. Union Minister of State for Power and New & Renewable Energy RK Singh launched a Web-Based Monitoring System and a fly ash mobile application named _______.
A. ASH TRACK
B. FLY TRACKER
C. ASH FLY TRACK
D. ONLINE FLY TRACK
E. None of these
10. In the 6th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy, it has been decided to keep the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) unchanged at 6.0%. GVA growth for 2017-18 is projected at _______________.
A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2021– Download Now
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|