Data Interpretation Questions For Bank
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Data Interpretation is a vital part of quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exams. Data Interpretation is the process of making sense out of a collection of data that has been processed. This collection of data present in the form of charts.(Like – Tabular Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Line Chart, Missing Data Chart, Caselet Chart and Radar Chart).So here, In this article we will provide different charts with some questions.These Data Interpretation Questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams Data Interpretation Questions asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam.There are 3-4 Data Interpretation asked in the mains exam (Bank).You want to score more in the Data Interpretation section then you should practice more and more Data Interpretations questions.
This “Data Interpretation Questions and Answers” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Data Interpretation Questions Quiz-27
Directions-(1-3)Read the following table and line graph carefully and answer the following questions.
Following table shows the time taken by five persons to complete a work on Monday and Ratio of Time taken by these five persons to complete the work on Monday to the time taken to complete the work on Wednesday is also given.
Line graph shows the efficiency (as a percentage) of these five persons on Tuesday with respect to that on Monday.
|Person||Time Taken to complete the work on Monday||Ratio of Time taken to complete the work on Monday to the time taken to complete the work on Wednesday|
1. On Tuesday, Abhishek, Shailesh and Neeraj work in a rotation in this order to complete the job with only 1 person working in a minute. They earned a total of 875 Rs. Find the share of Shailesh.
2. On Tuesday, Aman who is half as efficient as Shailesh, worked for 50 minutes on the same day then he left. In how many minutes Neeraj and Abhishek together will complete the remaining work ?
3. On Wednesday, all of them started the work together. After working for 2 minutes Gaurav left. All except Gaurav worked for another 3 minutes and then all left except Arunoday. In how much time Arunoday will complete the remaining work? (find the approximate value).
Directions -(4-8) In the following line graphs, first line graph shows the marked price with respect to the cost price of the five products and the second line graph shows the selling price with respect to the cost price of these five products. With the help of the given information answer the following questions.
Note- Shopkeeper sells the products above the marked price.
4. If the cost price of product P is 36 4/11% more than the cost price of product R then selling price of product P is how much percent more/less than the mark price of product R ? (Find the approximate value)
5. If the difference between the cost price of Q and R is 25 Rs and the difference between the mark price of product Q and R is 8 Rs. then find the sum of the cost price of product Q and R together ? ( C.P. & M.P. of Q is greater than C.P. & M.P. of R).
6. If the mark price of product S and T is 320 Rs. and 570 Rs. respectively then find the average profit (in Rs.) of product S and T ?
7. If the ratio of the selling price of product R and S is 1 : 2 then find the ratio of the mark price of product R and S ?
8. Profit as a percent of product S is what percent more/less than the profit as a percent of product T ?
- Ask your doubt in comment section we’ ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- Share your Marks in Comment Sections.
- If you find any mistake, please tell us in the comment section and also mail us email@example.com