Computer Awareness Quiz
Computer Awareness Quiz for IBPS RRB OS, RRB OA, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk 2017 : Set – 10 2017. Welcome to the letsstudytogether.co. As we know Computer section is one of the easiest and scoring sections in the Bank exam.
In order to help in your good preparation, here we are presenting you a “Computer Awareness Quiz” for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
Computer Awareness Quiz: Set – 10
1.Which of the following shortcut key is used to open help option in MS Excel?
2. A ____ is the combination of a monitor and keyboard.
3. was used to capture, store and retrieve large amounts of data such as loan records, accounting reports, shipping documents, inventories, customer bills and general business records.
4. Which among the following is a Microsoft-based technology which was built to link desktop applications to the World Wide Web?
c. Active link
d. Action Z
e. Active Desktop
5.In Computer terminology ‘CAD’ is stands for?
a. Computer And Design
b. Computer Algorithm in Design
c. Compact Adding Device
d. Computer Aided Design
e. None of these
6.___ error is an error in the source code of a program. It is a mistake in a programming language.
7. extracts instructions from memory and decodes and executes them, and sends the necessary signals to the ALU to perform the operation needed.
8.Which of the following is an example of fourth-generation computer?
a. CRAY- 1
b. CDC 1604
c. IBM 7094
d. IBM 1620
e. Honeywell-6000 series
9. A is a special program that processes statements written in a particular programming language and turns them into machine language or “code” that a computer’s processor uses.
10.What does ‘C’ stand for in SCSI?