Computer Knowledge Questions for Banking Exams
Important Computer Knowledge Questions on Operating System for IBPS RRB & NABARD Grade-A Exam. If you are preparing for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, NABARD Grade-A 2021, you will come across a section on “Operating System” in Computer Knowledge. Here we are providing you “Computer Knowledge Questions on Operating System for IBPS RRB & NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021” based on the latest pattern for your daily practice.
Computer Knowledge Questions on Operating System will help you learn concepts on important topics in Computer Section. This Computer Knowledge Questions are also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, NABARD Grade-A, RBI Assistant, LIC, and other competitive exams.
Computer Knowledge Questions on Operating System
1. It runs on computer hardware and serves as a platform for other software to run on.
C. Operating system
D. Application software
2. Which one of the following DOS commands sends the contents of the screen to an output device?
3. Which of the following operating systems is also known as single user operating system?
4. Which of the following is not an operating system?
D. All of the above
5. In MS-DOS, which of the following commands is used to delete directory with all sub-directions and files?
6. Which of the following is not an external command of DOS?
7. Which commands are automatically loaded into main memory are known as-
8. Which type of commands in MS-DOS needs external files to perform their action?
A. Re directories
B. Batch commands
C. External commands
D. Internal commands
9. Which of the following is not an internal command of DOS?
10. A command, in DOS, used to set a name to a disk, is-
Current Affairs PDF 2021– Download Ebooks
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2021 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2021 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2021, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.