SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Qualification, Exam Dates Vacancies
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Qualification, Exam Dates Vacancies. Applications are invited Online from eligible persons for filling up of SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 – LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO Vacancies(SSC CHSL Jobs 2019). It is a great opportunity for all those who wish to see themselves working in Staff Selection Commission.
Interested and eligible Candidates can fill and submit the application form of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Qualification, Exam Dates Vacancies. The last date is to apply online applications for Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator Vacancies is on 10th January 2020.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Qualification, Exam Dates Vacancies|
|Examination Name||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019(SSC Jobs 2019)|
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||‘LDC, DEO, Junior Postal Assistant‘|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Starting Online Registration Date||03rd December 2019|
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Online Registration – Last Date||10th January 2020|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||12th January 2020|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment||14th January 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||Will Update Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||16th March 2020 to 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||Will Update Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam
||28th June 2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
– Exam Pattern
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type):
|Part||Subject||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes as per Paras 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Post Name||Scheme of Exam|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Official Notification
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates are informed to apply online mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
- Log on to link in the Home page www.ssc.nic.in and navigate to the link “Apply online for CHSL 2019”
- Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application online.
How to Download SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Admit Card?
Step 1 – The SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 can be easily downloaded by using the link given above in the post. This is the desired link which can take the candidate directly to the destination page.
Step 2 – There, the candidates have to enter the required information such as
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
Step 3 – Check the entered details once and the click to download the Admit Card of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Step 4 – Keep the admit card safe and secure.
How to Check SSC CHSL Result 2019?
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Result can be accessed from the official website, will be declared on www.ssc.nic.in These following step processes must be followed to get access to the result:-
- All the candidates request to visit the SSC official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Look for the link ‘Recruitment and click on it.
- Click on the official recruitment website.
- Post clicking, you can download the PDF of SSC CHSL 2019 Result.
- Enter roll number in the provided pdf through (Ctrl+F) button and if you are selected then your roll number will be displayed on the screen.