Railway RRB Group D Practice Questions 2018
Railway RRB Group D 2018 Practice Questions. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online Railway RRB Group D section. If you are preparing Railway, RRB ALP and RRB Group D Exams 2018, you have to practice with latest Railway exams practice questions.
Here we are providing you with “Important RRB Group D 2018 Practice Questions” based on the latest pattern of your daily practice. This “Railway RRB Group D 2018 Practice Questions “is also important for other Railway exams such as RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018.
RRB Group D 2018 Practice Questions | Set-1
1. In question given below find the odd one form the given responses.
2.Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 29, 2017 inaugurated the New railway line from Bidar-Kalaburagi at Bidar Railway Station. Bidar Railway Station is located in which State?
3.Railways have launched the main arch of the world’s highest bridge on the River Chenab in Jammu and Kashmir’s Reasi district. The bridge is _____ metres tall.
4.What is the average of first 93 natural numbers?
5._______ made history by winning their first ever Ranji Trophy title, beating Delhi by nine wickets in Indore.
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Uttar Pradesh
6.Which of the following organs is not affected by kala-azar (visceral leishmaniasis)?
D. Bone marrow
7.Lalita Babar is related to_______ .
8.Humidity of air is measured by________.
9. A hygrometer is an instrument used to measure relative humidity. Humidity is the measure of the amount of moisture in the air.
10. Deficiency of fluorine causes which of the following?
D. Dental Caries
11. Who is the author of the book named “My Experiment with Truth”?
A. M. K. Gandhi
B. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
C. Satyajit Ray
D. Harbans Singh
12.If a commission of 12% is given on market price of a work, the publisher gains 10%. If the commission is increased to 15%, the gain percent is
13.Name the Indian Air Force officer, who died fighting militants in Kashmir valley and received India’s highest peacetime gallantry award, Ashok Chakra
A. S Kumar
B. Hanamanthappa Koppad
C. Amit Deswal
D. Jyoti Prakash Nirala
14. Which of the following elements is used in pencils?
15.A bullet train 150 m long runs at 180 km/h. How long (in seconds) will it take to transverse a platform 270 m long?
Railway RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF
|Railway RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper
|50 + Railway RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers in English
|25 + Railway RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers In Tamil & Telugu Language
|Railway RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers In Bengali Language
|Railway RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers In Hindi Language
|35+ RRB ALP Previous Papers PDF
You may also like –
- Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 | Syllabus + Exam Pattern Discussion Video
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Out – 62,907 Vacancies | Download Official Notification
Railway ALP Recruitment Notification 2018 | Syllabus + Exam Pattern Discussion
You may also download 200+ Important Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Free PDF – Click Here
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam 2018 All Updates
- Questions Asked In SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam: 4th & 8th March 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis All Shifts – 8th March 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis All Shifts – 7th March 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis All Shifts – 6th March 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis All Shifts – 5th March 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis All Shifts – 4th March 2018