Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam – 30th May 2019
Download Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam. Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam in Hindi. RRB Group D Exam Question Asked PDF. General Awareness (GA-GK) Question Asked in RRB JE Exam 2019. As we all know, the Railway RRB JE for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, is being started online from Today and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 22nd May to 2nd June 2019
This article will consist of all the section-wise questions asked in RRB JE Exam held on 29th May 2019 ( All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in RRB JE Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 2019
Here we are providing Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 30th May 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in RRB JE exam conducted on 30th May 2019
Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam 30th May 2019 ( All Shifts)
- Where do RBC’s originate from in the body? A- Bone Marrow
- Who is the father of Biology? A- Aristotle
- Who discovered the spiral shape of DNA? A- Francis Krik & Watson
- What is present in Blue Green Algae? A- Thylacoid Membrane
- Commonwealth Games was conducted in?
- The border of which state touches Bhutan China Myanmar?
- Gupta Dynasty Capital?
- Governor appointed by?
- G20 summit will be held in which country?
- Full form of BHIM?
- Who won a world title in weight lifting twice?
- Name the Science Projectory Scheme released by HRD ministry recently?
- Which if the following is not related to cricket – Sardar Singh
- Who will be elected as Cheif Election Commission of India?
- Who got Bharat Ratna in 2019?
- Where was the First high tech forensic lab established?
- Garlic and onion are what type of roots?
- On the death of which Prime Minister Gulzarilal Nanda became prime minister for the second time?
- In 2019 which of the following IIT launched a mobile app to protect currency?
- Yamuna is the tributary of which river?
- Where was FIFA 2018 held?
- Lowest ion in the periodic table?
- How many bonds are there in C2H6?
- CnH2n+2 is the formula of which of the following?
- PH value in between range 7-14 denotes which nature?
- Where the object should in case of the concave lens to get a virtual and erect image?
- Which Indian Weight lifter has won 2 Gold Medals recently? A- Mirabai Chanu
- Who won the latest Bharat Ratna 2019? A-Nanaji Deshmukh, Pranab Mukherjee
- ISRO has started which program for young scientists? A-Young Scientist Program (YUVIKA)
- What is the full form of BHIM? A- Bharat Interface for Money
- What is the full form of FDI? A- Foreign Direct Investment
- River of Sorrow related question
- Second 5 year Plan started in which year? A- 1956-1961
- How many players are there in Hockey? A- 11
- Where is Fort William situated? A- Kolkata
- Who appoints the election commission? A- President
- Who is the CEC ( Chief Election Commissioner) A- Sunil Arora
- In India which state’s language is English ( Majority speaks English)? A- Nagaland Bio section was from ” Easy to Medium” Difficulty level
- It wasn’t very time-consuming & easy to understand.
- Disease-related questions
- Important topics included Periodic Table, Chemical Formulas, & Lenses
- Questions related to the elements in the periodic table.
- Chemical equations related questions
- What is Astigmatism? A- Causes Blurred Vision
- What is presbyopia? A- Both Near & Farsighted
- What is the longest bone? A- Femur
- Which disease is caused to the lack of Vitamin D? A- Rickets
- Which plants eat animals? A- Carnivorous Plants (Pitcher Plant)
- What is the atomic number of Sulphur? A- 16
- Where is Oxygen in the atomic table? A- 14th Group 2nd Period
- Which of the given elements is triatomic? A- Ozone
- What is the chemical name of Glacial Acidic acid? A- CH3COOH
- Which acid is present in stale butter that is responsible for its odor? A- Butyric Acid
- Which bonds are called Covalent Bonds? A- Sharing of Electrons
- What is the SI unit of Frequency? A- Herdz (HZ)
- What is the atomic mass of chlorine? A- 35.5
- Which organ is affected by Glaucoma? A- Eyes
- Where was Commonwealth 2018 organized? A- Gold Coast, Austra
- Where is G-20 Summit 2020 going to take place? A- Saudi Arabia
RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews All Shifts – 30th May 2019
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com. We will shortly update all questions asked in RRB JE Exam 2019.
RRB JE Exam 2019 – Important Links
|RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews All Shifts – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
|Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam All Shifts (In English & Hindi) – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
|General Awareness & General Science ( GA-GS) Questions Asked in RRB JE Exam All Shifts (In English & Hindi) – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019||Click Here|
RRB NTPC 2019 अध्ययन सामग्री हिंदी में
|सामान्य बुद्धिमत्ता एवं रीजनिंग योग्यता||गणित||सामान्य जागरुकता|
|डेली जीके और करंट अफेयर्स क्विज 2019|